Asian Men

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I'm in love with Asian men all over again! :biggrin1:

Being Asian, most people don't believe me when I tell them I've never dated an Asian man. It's not that I don't want to. It's just that I haven't been lucky enough yet. I've always found them to be attractive and I would love to date one at least once in my life. However, I've heard a lot of mix experiences, some really good and some really bad... That's where LPSG comes in.

What do the LPSG Members have to say about their experiences with Asian men? Are they fun to date? What obstacles, if there were any, did you have to over come? What was the best thing about your experience? What was the worst? Are they good in bed as well? :tongue: Come on, share your stories!

And last thing I have to get off my chest: I want to find me a sexy Asian man and take my "frustration" out on him!!!!!! They're plentiful in LA, but finding one is harder than it seems! I haven't met one who strongly I'm attracted to, and also doesn't resemble any of my male relatives, LOL. However, I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Ok that's all.

Attachments

vinnyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm in love with Asian men all over again! :biggrin1:

Being Asian, most people don't believe me when I tell them I've never dated an Asian man. It's not that I don't want to. It's just that I haven't been lucky enough yet. I've always found them to be attractive and I would love to date one at least once in my life. However, I've heard a lot of mix experiences, some really good and some really bad... That's where LPSG comes in.

What do the LPSG Members have to say about their experiences with Asian men? Are they fun to date? What obstacles, if there were any, did you have to over come? What was the best thing about your experience? What was the worst? Are they good in bed as well? :tongue: Come on, share your stories!

And last thing I have to get off my chest: I want to find me a sexy Asian man and take my "frustration" out on him!!!!!! They're plentiful in LA, but finding one is harder than it seems! I haven't met one who strongly I'm attracted to, and also doesn't resemble any of my male relatives, LOL. However, I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Ok that's all.

another thread about asian men! :smile:

chippers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love Asian men! (By the way, I am assuming here that by "Asian men", we are referring to East and Southeast Asian men. Either way, I also have had some really awesome experiences with Middle Eastern or Southwest Asian men too. So I like all Asian men in general. :biggrin1: )

My experiences with Asian guys have shattered all stereotypes or pre-conceived notions about them for me! I have been with very muscular Asian males, and scrawny and flabby ones too. I've been with really sweet and timid guys, and really conceited and macho guys too. Just like everyone else, Asian men come in all different physical types and personalities.

So don't listen to the stereotypes, everybody! Human beings are far too complicated and sophisticated to be branded as one certain way. There are almost infinite varieties among all ethnic groups!

Anyhow, almost all of my experiences with Asian guys have been really positive: loving, tender, warm, and sweet, as well as very sexual and passionate with some others. I have had some really deep and serious romantic relationships with a few Asian guys. But I have also had some brief, really intense, "intimate" (like sexually or whatever) encounters as well.

I have hurt some, and some have hurt me. But it's all just part of the dating experience that everyone encounters naturally. In other words, Asian guys have never really been all that different, physically or emotionally, from the many White guys I have been with.

The only differences I have encountered between the two involved some cultural issues. But even these were minimal for me because I mostly went out with Asian-American men who were familiar with the American culture. I have in the past and would certainly again in the future be with a non-native Asian or non-Asian-American man. That is definitely NOT a problem. In fact, one of my deepest and longest relationships was with a man who was born and raised in Asia and only came here for college. But cultural differences can exist and should be recognized and appreciated (as opposed to denied or ignored) in order to have a truly rewarding, deeper, and more exciting relationship.

Again, I love Asian men! :tongue: (Oh and because everyone always asks: I am a white American female who has shared awesome intimate relationships with mostly White men and also with many Asian men. I love them BOTH! :biggrin1: )