Asian myth...PICS OF STRAIGHT MEN....

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have u seen many asian penises Mr. Lucky8?

I'm proud to say I'm an asian dude with a 7.4 inches, but I guess thats impossible in ur world
Ok you brought back an 18 month old thread to triple post.

You fail to read as many have. Nobody is saying that Asians can't have big dicks, but that the average Asian cock is smaller. Do you get the difference??

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The reason the "Asian" group has a smaller average is because the more people in a group, the more average cocks there will be to pull down the average. The number of extremely huge cocks is a fixed number. There may be just 5 twelve inch or more men in each group from each of the 3 races. However, group of Negroids is the smallest group consisting of Africa, and a small part of Australia and Carribean. They would have the least average sized cocks of the 3 major race groups. The Caucasoids have Europe, North America, and Australia. They they would get a lower average because there are more average sized cocks to pull down the average. Now for Mongoloids or "Asians". They consist of the 2 largest continents India and East Asia, the Middle East, Pacific Islands, American Indians, and some even say Latinos are part of the Mongoloid group as well. This consists of the largest number of average endowed cocks on the planet and that will pull the average size down further than the other 2 races. To say Asians are smaller than Blacks and Whites is at best a fallacy and that is because of the stats. If there were an equal number of people in each of the 3 races, we would have the same average.

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The reason the "Asian" group has a smaller average is because the more people in a group, the more average cocks there will be to pull down the average. The number of extremely huge cocks is a fixed number. There may be just 5 twelve inch or more men in each group from each of the 3 races. However, group of Negroids is the smallest group consisting of Africa, and a small part of Australia and Carribean. They would have the least average sized cocks of the 3 major race groups. The Caucasoids have Europe, North America, and Australia. They they would get a lower average because there are more average sized cocks to pull down the average. Now for Mongoloids or "Asians". They consist of the 2 largest continents India and East Asia, the Middle East, Pacific Islands, American Indians, and some even say Latinos are part of the Mongoloid group as well. This consists of the largest number of average endowed cocks on the planet and that will pull the average size down further than the other 2 races. To say Asians are smaller than Blacks and Whites is at best a fallacy and that is because of the stats. If there were an equal number of people in each of the 3 races, we would have the same average.

ٍSorry but that makes no statistical sense. Penis size surveys, like any measurement of this kind, all show normal distributions, i.e. they are symmetrical about the mean (average). By definition, it doesn't matter how many in the population have exactly the mean value, it will not affect the mean overall. Only small penis sizes pull the average down, only big sizes push it up.

What it will affect is the standard deviation, which is a measure of spread either side of the mean. The more in the survey sample who are closer to the mean, the tighter the distribution, which will affect the predicted frequencies of extreme values, big or small. In these surveys, there are usually more white men, so the stats give more reliable predictions. However, all reliable surveys do turn up differences in the mean values which are statistically significant, i.e. it is very unlikely to be just down to sampling error. The evidence is that the mean values are slightly smaller for Asians, slightly bigger for blacks, but only by about half an inch either way if my memory serves.

This doesn't mean an Asian guy can't have a big penis or that a black guy can't have a small one, only that it is slightly less likely than for the other ethnic groups.

Last edited:

modest123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Asians do, on average, have smaller penises. But (at least North Western) Asians also have a slightly higher I.Q. on average. So we all have our advantages and disadvantages. I got lucky and got both a large wiener and a high I.Q. - but I'm a nonconformist and eccentric. And it's about as hard to change your personality as it is to change your height - especially when you're older. Sigh...

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Don't worry, it's nothing that a basic course in statistics wouldn't fix :biggrin1:
You were saying.......

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do you really believe this?? If you had an even rudementary knowledge of statistics you would be embarrassed by even writing this, let alone posting it.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Caucasoids, Negroids, and Mongoloids are the 3 basic races then other races are derivatives of those 3 basics. Like Blue Yellow and Red in colors. I was just saying that the Asian group alone is huge and there can only be a fixed number of footlong penises. If they are put in these 3 categories, they would bring up the average of the largest group the least. Do the math those that don't understand this and you'll see why these statistics are skewed in favor of the Negroids and Caucasoids.
Okay I'll give you an example. Let's suppose god blessed 10 people in each group of Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid with 12 inch penises and the rest of the world had 6 six inchers. There are 100 Mongoloids in the group, 50 Caucasoids in the group, and 20 Negroids in the group. The fraction of 12 inchers for each of the groups are 1/10, 1/5, and 1/2 respectively. The average of the 3 groups are 6.6 for Mongoloids, 7.2 for the Cacasiods, and 9 for the Negroids. Let's show the work:
[(12x10)+(6x90)]/100=660/100=6.6 Mongoloid average
[(12x10)+(6X40)]/100=360/50=7.2 Caucasoid average
[(12x10)+(6x10)]/100=180/20=9 Negroid average.

So you see how putting Asians in a bigger group can work against us in the law of averages.

Last edited:

Ranxerox

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What makes you think that each group only has 10 huge dicks? That's the flaw right there...

Caucasoids, Negroids, and Mongoloids are the 3 basic races then other races are derivatives of those 3 basics. Like Blue Yellow and Red in colors. I was just saying that the Asian group alone is huge and there can only be a fixed number of footlong penises. If they are put in these 3 categories, they would bring up the average of the largest group the least. Do the math those that don't understand this and you'll see why these statistics are skewed in favor of the Negroids and Caucasoids.
Okay I'll give you an example. Let's suppose god blessed 10 people in each group of Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid with 12 inch penises and the rest of the world had 6 six inchers. There are 100 Mongoloids in the group, 50 Caucasoids in the group, and 20 Negroids in the group. The fraction of 12 inchers for each of the groups are 1/10, 1/5, and 1/2 respectively. The average of the 3 groups are 6.6 for Mongoloids, 7.2 for the Cacasiods, and 9 for the Negroids. Let's show the work:
[(12x10)+(6x90)]/100=660/100=6.6 Mongoloid average
[(12x10)+(6X40)]/100=360/50=7.2 Caucasoid average
[(12x10)+(6x10)]/100=180/20=9 Negroid average.

So you see how putting Asians in a bigger group can work against us in the law of averages.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is for simplicity sakes. There are a limited number of huge dicks and making the Mongoloid or Asian race top heavy does affect the average and reduce it. We are the biggest group because India and China has the 2 largest populations so I valued them at 100. Caucasians at 50 because Europe and the other continents they conquered has the next largest and Negroids at 20 because they are the smallest population.

ibvettguy if you don't get this by now, you need to go back to math class.

Last edited:

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ٍSorry but that makes no statistical sense. Penis size surveys, like any measurement of this kind, all show normal distributions, i.e. they are symmetrical about the mean (average). By definition, it doesn't matter how many in the population have exactly the mean value, it will not affect the mean overall. Only small penis sizes pull the average down, only big sizes push it up.

What it will affect is the standard deviation, which is a measure of spread either side of the mean. The more in the survey sample who are closer to the mean, the tighter the distribution, which will affect the predicted frequencies of extreme values, big or small. In these surveys, there are usually more white men, so the stats give more reliable predictions. However, all reliable surveys do turn up differences in the mean values which are statistically significant, i.e. it is very unlikely to be just down to sampling error. The evidence is that the mean values are slightly smaller for Asians, slightly bigger for blacks, but only by about half an inch either way if my memory serves.

This doesn't mean an Asian guy can't have a big penis or that a black guy can't have a small one, only that it is slightly less likely than for the other ethnic groups.

there's the problem again, sampling. My example shows what if we took a much simplified statistic of the entire world and show how more people in a population can have more average men the more average men can pull down an average of a much larger population in general. It is an impossiblity to do that and by doing so, it would confuse a layman so I simplified it to prove a point. I can go into details with the standard deviations, mean, mode, group size, etc. but it'll have you scratching your heads like underhung1.

Last edited:

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Huh??? Never saw any of this in my engineering classes... Maybe this is the "new math" they are teaching the kids these days... lol

Last edited:

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We do have to reduce the sampling of the "Asian race not to include the Middle East and Indian. Point is, we should have a smaller group so we can have a not so skewed sample. The Asian sampler includes Indian or Middle East. Who knows if they are the ones pulling down the average of the sample when the 12 incher belongs to the East Asian. Again Jake90 proves a point in flawed sampling.
ibvett, before you flame me on my "new" math, are u employed in an electrical distribution company as an electrical engineer or have you gone back to school because you couldn't get a job?

Last edited: