Asian myth...PICS OF STRAIGHT MEN....

modest123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate to tell you this darkseid but, in this case, every else is right. Your math really is fucked up. An AVERAGE will not change just because the size of the sample changes. On the contrary, the larger the sample, the more accurate average we will get.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The reason the "Asian" group has a smaller average is because the more people in a group, the more average cocks there will be to pull down the average. The number of extremely huge cocks is a fixed number. There may be just 5 twelve inch or more men in each group from each of the 3 races. However, group of Negroids is the smallest group consisting of Africa, and a small part of Australia and Carribean. They would have the least average sized cocks of the 3 major race groups. The Caucasoids have Europe, North America, and Australia. They they would get a lower average because there are more average sized cocks to pull down the average. Now for Mongoloids or "Asians". They consist of the 2 largest continents India and East Asia, the Middle East, Pacific Islands, American Indians, and some even say Latinos are part of the Mongoloid group as well. This consists of the largest number of average endowed cocks on the planet and that will pull the average size down further than the other 2 races. To say Asians are smaller than Blacks and Whites is at best a fallacy and that is because of the stats. If there were an equal number of people in each of the 3 races, we would have the same average.
At the very least, you've shattered the myth that all Asians are good at math.

heist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That long foray into statistical nonsense notwithstanding, the problem is that people still don't understand the whole "smaller average does not mean all are smaller".

When you say something like "Asian guys are smaller," you are making an extremely misleading statement by virtue of the generalization. A statement like that is simply not precise enough. For example, in what way are they smaller? That is, is the whole distribution curve shifted down relative to the "larger" group, or is it that it is shaped differently?

This is why statistical information requires things other than the average to tell you useful information. Is the curve bottom- or top-heavy? How large is the standard deviation? You can imagine, for instance, that if we have a very wide and flat curve, the calculated "average" tells almost nothing about a randomly chosen person. The only time that an average should merit the statement "X is smaller than Y" is if the curves representing X and Y don't overlap, because only in that situation will the statement be true in all cases.

In any case, this sort of racial dividing is rather silly. We should know better than to celebrate supposed racial differences that, in the end, are so trivial.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My point I was trying to make to these people was that when you sample a larger group you have a much greater chance of getting the average people than you get the ones that are above average or large. Basically every group has that 60% average sized (5-6") male in the percentage curve with 10% tiny (under4"), 10% (under 4-5") small or 10% above average (6 or 7") or large (above 7). Point is, there are more Asians on this planet than Whites or Blacks and the problem with the stats is the sampling error. You have to figure that with a bigger population there is a much greater chance you'll get the 5-6" sizers than the above 7. In a smaller population, you will more likely find that blesses 12 incher. It so happens that the person taking the stats found the 12" Black man. There may be numerically the same number of 12"ers in each of these 3 groups but it would be harder to find that 12" Asian man if the population is so big. You may be much more likely to find a 7"er or 8 than that may become the average. But the sample for the Asians taken by this so-called statistician was most likely the average or small Asians while the sample for the white and blacks were bigger. The alternative is to take a sample of the entire world but that is an impossibility. However if that is possible, all 3 races would have the same curve even if there are the same number of 12 inchers that would fall into the 99th percentile.
I totally agree with heist. Why not just make life simple and have an overall human chart rather than a chart of different races. That would make life so much simpler and less complicated.

rob_

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There may be numerically the same number of 12"ers in each of these 3 groups but it would be harder to find that 12" Asian man if the population is so big. QUOTE]

This is true. When god created the Earth and Mankind, he blessed 36 'chosen ones' that would become the most well endowed men in the 3 races that he created.

I'm pretty sure it's in the bible somewhere.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
For example, in what way are they smaller? That is, is the whole distribution curve shifted down relative to the "larger" group, or is it that it is shaped differently?

This is why statistical information requires things other than the average to tell you useful information. Is the curve bottom- or top-heavy? How large is the standard deviation?
You are way over most people's heads I fear, but you are absolutely correct.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At the very least, you've shattered the myth that all Asians are good at math.
lol and you proved the fact that you have a low IQ than an Asian. My speciality is maths and the gentleman above is right. There might be around the same number of extra large cocks in different races and in a small sample and large sample that would not contribute much. However this is only possibility.
Did i tell you cock size is an issue among westerners rather than among asian guys. You must have heard bigger is better that is coming from here. So if you are not bigger you are doomed. lol stop creating insecurities among your people.

I have seen some threads and some of you asked if there are large penises among asians where are they?... why they are not on lpsg. Well my dear friend, there is another website which i found recently called http://measurection.com/ for small dick guys and you would not find many asians there either. You find mostly white and some black people up there. Now what does it say that this issue is only among westerners. And regarding the penis measurement size studies since westerners have issues with their penises, only those who are not very small volunteer for that information. Asians keep their head straight and dominate as the most powerful race among all the races. If you dont believe me go here given the same environment they can actually do better than westerners Indian American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and here Chinese American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia visit education and economics section. Now what does that prove ? it proves that there are other important things to do rather than disussing big/small penises with loadz of insecurity. Also check their divorce rates and compare with yours and it will tell you they can actually hold better relationships than westerners and they are more commitment type.

Now you might ask why i am on here if i dont care about big penis. Well my friend i care about penis only and fortunately or unfortunately i do have a size that did and do create problems. Big/small i am all about how to do better with what you got.

And if you still dont convince yourself then keep arguing and we dont care as we have better things to do in life.

Last edited: