Asian or Not, Have You Ever Had A Open Shower With Friends, With Everythin' Showin' ?

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Monterey Park (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi. I'm a newbie member. I'm Chinese American and my Asian/Chinese buddies are very conservative: in high school we never used the communal shower or exposed our private area to other friends at any time - the most we would strip down to was our boxer shorts. And several of my Asian friends (incl. me) wore other undewear like a slip beneath our boxers, so that if there's strong light, no clear shapes could be seen! Also stops any 'bulges' bein seen by ur buddies...

Anyhow, we went to summer camp three years ago. One night we went to a large shower room out in a clearing, and one of my Chinese buddies joked: "Can We Dare To Be Bare?" We needed to shower but I thought we would probably take off our boxers, but leave on our slips underneath - still quite unusual & revealing, and that's what some of us did at first. But I was truly amazed: most guys took EVERYTHING off - the rest of us followed - & we saw each others totally exposed private parts for the first time ever: hair, balls and dicks!! I can't explain what amazing sight it was! We';re not gay but we just stared & checked each other out in detail! One Chinese guy is quite thin & everyone at high school called him a nerd, but then the other guys checked him out & said "Woah, look at that, guys - buddy you gotta long one!!"

I am uncut (the end of my dick ain't circumcised), but tbh, I didn't know EXACTLY what cut looked like, or even had no idea that my Chinese buddies had been cut! They joked that mine looks like an "ant-eater", while I was totally fascinated to see their uncovered heads at the end all exposed! OK, to me it was amazing! They explained that they are circumcized while some other guys hadn't realized that they were, so other guys explained that to them. I heard that Asian guys sometimes have natural shorter skins or no skins sometimes, so that may account for some I guess...

Yeah, I saw my brothers in the buff b4 when we were little kids, but they're not cut either - and pulling back the skin to show the head was kinda too intimate even for brothers! But heck, in the shower room, my buddies asked me "Where is the head?" "Is it deformed?", so I amazed THEM by liftin mine to horizontal level then slowly rolling back my "ant-eater" skin & showin them my head! They said it looked kinda gross at first but also pretty cool...

If you're Asian or even if not, have YOU ever showered in the buff with ur friends? Anything similar ever happened to you? If so, pls tell me ur experiences!

getreal

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm Chinese American and my Asian/Chinese buddies are very conservative: in high school we never used the communal shower or exposed our private area to other friends at any time

If you're Asian or even if not, have YOU ever showered in the buff with ur friends? Anything similar ever happened to you? If so, pls tell me ur experiences!

I am not Asian, but I have showered with them. :biggrin1:

I can assure you, your conservative attitude toward communal bathing is either self-imposed or has been impressed upon you from one or both parents. It is definitely not true to the Chinese culture, at least not that I have experienced.

I've traveled to China and Japan on several occasions, and have experienced numerous bath houses and natural spring spas. Let me tell you, the guys over there have no problem disrobing in the locker room and strutting their stuff around in the shower area or the spas.

In fact, it is a common practice for a group of friends (mixed males and females) to go out for dinner or whatever, then afterward head to a bath house together as a group to relax and maybe get a massage. Of course there are separate bathing areas for the men and women, but the clothed massage area is usually common to both sexes. Most of these places will even rent you the massage bed for the whole night if you want to sleep there.

Hunkydadpdx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My spouse, Singaporean Chinese, had the same upbringing as you. Our first trip together I took him to Haulover (nude) Beach in Miami. He looked around, looked at me in the buff, took off his swim suit and threw it in the air. Endeared me to him instantly. He has never been shy again and is often seen in the locker room or nude beach naked. Hope you have dropped a few of your cultural inhibitions as well...