What Kind of Asian Do U find Hotter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Studlyasian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm 7.2 inches and the girls I've been with have never complained, but do u think asians with big cocks are rare?

What's ur preference?

What kinds of asians have u been with (chinese, Tai, Filipino, etc. )

Who have u considered the best?

btw: I''m filipino

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You guys have no clue.
From a FEMALE ( ME ), Asian men with fattys are NOT rare!!
You just have not been with many because they stick to their own mostly!
I been with a few and I never seen ITTY BITTY COCKS on them.
My hubby is Korean, he does NOT have a micro cock.

Last edited:

GayJapan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hello,
have a look at my gallery and please tell me if it's fit for LPSG :p
I'm Vietnamese.

Nice cock tallguyvn. I hope you gets lots of use with it!

I have had my share of both Asians (mostly Japanese, but others too) and non-Asians (mostly Australians, but others too) and while I think the average size, from my experience, of Asians is slightly smaller than non-Asians I have met some hung Asian guys.

I have met some small Asians, as is the case with non-Asians too. All things considered, those Asians I have met have all been confident in their bodies, irrespective of cock size, and I have enjoyed my experiences with almost all of them.

BTW, I am a white Australian with an above average size cock living in Tokyo for the last 12 years.

tallguyvn

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Asian here too check me out

WONDERFUL BIG ASIAN UNCUT COCK. I love uncut cocks. unluckily cut when I was little. huhu. Maybe not very long but sure that most Asian women 'AHHHHHHH OHHHHHH' when having it on. how old are you? why dont you post some pics of ur body?

Last edited:

Krusader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
WONDERFUL BIG ASIAN UNCUT COCK. I love uncut cocks. unluckily cut when I was little. huhu. Maybe not very long but sure that most Asian women 'AHHHHHHH OHHHHHH' when having it on. how old are you? why dont you post some pics of ur body?

23 y/o but reaching 24 in a few weeks time. I would post some shots of my bod but i dont exactly have a six pack :biggrin1:

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
I have not been able to vote in this poll. :(

Anyway, in my experience, there's not much difference between Asian penis and White American penis. However, if anyone has gotten the short end of the stick, it is probably the northeastern Asians, such as northern Chinese and Koreans. There is a wide range of sizes in all populations, though, and I have seen some very large Chinese and Korean cocks as well as tiny ones. I've met an ethnic Chinese guy from Malaysia who definitely should be honored with a place in the big cock Hall of Fame.

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
I'm 7.2 inches and the girls I've been with have never complained, but do u think asians with big cocks are rare?
No. Considered as a whole, I think Asian guys with big cocks are not significantly rarer than White guys with big cocks. However, I suspect that there is more significant variation within each of these major groupings (in this case, Asians and Whites, respectively).

What's ur preference?
What do you mean? My sexual preference? My cock size preference? My preference for a particular nationality?

Chinese (including SE Asian Chinese, American-born Chinese, and some minority groups from mainland China, including Manchu and Mongol), Japanese, Korean, Malay, Thai, Uzbek, Vietnamese. I'll ignore Latin Americans for now, although many of them look like some eastern Asians. How about South Asians and West Asians? Do they count?

Japanese have been the best on average. I would have voted for Japanese if I had had a chance to vote in this poll, although I don't have any real-life experience with Filipinos.

You're very attractive. What sort of Filipino are you?

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media

What's ur preference?

7.2?
point 2?
That's one fine measuring tape! :biggrin1:

B_reid96816

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You guys have no clue.
From a FEMALE ( ME ), Asian men with fattys are NOT rare!!
You just have not been with many because they stick to their own mostly!

This is the most accurate post in this thread by far... btw, nice pics of your vacation.

But if you are going by stereotypes, then from what I've seen in gym locker rooms in Hawaii (the melting pot of all races) Filipinos are the smallest hands down.