Asian pussy and arse

dkong8x625

Sexy Member
Media
SUPER tight love it, but really small length-wise also. I couldn't put in more then half of it and when I did it hurt her...she was scared to do any positions outside of missionary, spoon, and cowgirl.

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately, I actually hurt the last Asian woman that I was with. I suppose there might be something to the rumor.

I say more research is necessary. Will the next sexy Asian woman please report to my bedroom for testing of this theory? :tongue:

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well ones Ive been with were very tight, but had only a handful of other guys, or were barely over a 100lbs usually so they were tiny woman.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Had plenty of experience with Asian working girls when I lived in Hong Kong and agree, generally they were very petite with lovely tight cunts. The Asian cocks I saw out there were pretty tiny, so pcghabsy is probably right.

D

deleted356736

Asian pussy is generally tight, and sometimes very tight. Some of the Asian girls I have been confirmed that asian penises are quite small. Some Asian girls were scared of my length and girth, and had never seen a man close to my size before.