Asian school girl and pumped cock

Zweizergain

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
for starters the dude does wear a cock ring, most of the time you cant see it, but i got a ton of vids with these girls and this guy in them, you see the ring in some of them.

2nd, i love this stuff, yea its weird, but you know, why the hell do people like scat, watersports, freaking guro for crying out loud (for those who dont know guro is a japanese term refering to a style of hentai depicting people having sex or getting off to mutilated bodies, blood guts etc)

of all the HORRIBLE things people get off to in this world, i think big fake tits and a puffy cock are the least of your worries and concerns

8inchy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Guys
i've been pretty certain it was a fake cock too until I saw a video where it does start out smaller and then become really thick and much darker over a period of 2 minutes. he comes a lot in the video too. it is weirdly suspicious of course that he doesn't take off his pants- and of course he's associated with farangdingdong. however the size change was sort of convincing.

when i do extreme pumping i often try to hide the bits that are distorted or the cock ring- maybe he's doing a similar thing. ? long shot... could of course be silicone.

the video i have is 12.8 MB flv file. if you have a suggestion on where i can upload it we can judge the new evidence and hash out this potential baloney again...?!

Last edited:

Hey Guys
i've been pretty certain it was a fake cock too until I saw a video where it does start out smaller and then become really thick and much darker over a period of 2 minutes. he comes a lot in the video too. it is weirdly suspicious of course that he doesn't take off his pants- and of course he's associated with farangdingdong. however the size change was sort of convincing.

when i do extreme pumping i often try to hide the bits that are distorted or the cock ring- maybe he's doing a similar thing. ? long shot... could of course be silicone.

the video i have is 12.8 MB flv file. if you have a suggestion on where i can upload it we can judge the new evidence and hash out this potential baloney again...?!

zSHARE - Free Image, Video, Audio, Flash and File Hosting

you can upload it there then post the link :D

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Jeez guys.........it's real pumped dick or whatever else is done to it. I have seen all his vids. The tits are fake but the dick is real. And the cumshots are real. And it it were fake, he should be working in Hollywood because it's the best fake cumshots and cock I have ever seen............ by far.