Asian wants big black cock

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Penis Transplant

A Japanese businessman dissatisfied with the length of his cock decided to have a transplant. He read through a stack of National Geographics until he came across an article about a witch doctor in Africa who specializes in transplanting gigantic black penises. He flow out to Africa and sought out the witch doctor he had read about.

When he found the witch doctor he was a bit dissapointed to find out that he had run out of black cocks. "I'm sorry but I no have big black cocks, but I do have an elephants trunk but I must warn you that I have not transplanted an elephants trunk before so I am unsure if it will work out as you want it". "Elephants trunk, that will do nicely" said the Japanese businessman excitedly. The witch doctor went ahead and performed the transplant.

The businessman went back to Japan and a week later he recieved a phone call from the witch doctor. "Just wanted to find out if everything was OK with the elephants trunk" enquired the witch doctor. "Last night I made love to a beautiful geisha at least half a dozen times - when she left this morning I went to pay her but she said it was so good it would be a dishonour to accept money - I am very happy".

Another week later the witch doctor phoned the Japanese businessman to enquire how the elephants trunk was doing. "Fantastic" said the businessman. "Last night I went to a Geisha harem and had sex with 20 Geishas and they were so impressed that they all took a week off and now I am their only customer - It's the best thing ever".

Another week went by and as the witch doctor was about to phone the Japanese businessman when the businessman came through the door with a pained expression on his face.

"It's no good, take it off" cried the Japanese businessman.
"Whats the problem" enquired the witch doctor.
"Yesterday I went to the emperors garden party at the palace and all was going well until I went over to the banquet table and all of a sudden it burst out of my trousers and scooped up half the food on the table" explained the businessman.

"Well I was afraid there would be a few minor drawbacks" said the witch doctor.
"Minor drawbacks" screamed the businessman, "Apart from bringing shame to my whole family, have you any idea where it put all that food?"