Asian Wife

mcfiddlestick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm looking for an exceptionally well-endowed white male to seduce my Asian wife. She is 35, Chinese, with 34 C tits.

First off, she doesn't know. That's part of the fun. Most importantly, she can't know I arranged it.

Ever noticed how people are more uninhibited in chat and instant messaging? I'm hoping she is too, and will let her freak flag fly when chatting with the horse hung stud.

Here's how it works. I'll give the lucky fellow her Yahoo ID, and you can take it from there.

Again, she must not know that I am reading the chat logs or that I arranged it. What's the fun then? She won't open up or probably won't even participate. So discretion is must.

I'm dying to know what freaky stuff she'll say to someone that endowed. I imagine I'll find out quite a lot about her that she probably wouldn't reveal outside "anonymous" chat. Good way to test her loyalty too. Even better if the chatter can find out stories about her ex-boyfriends, I suspect at least a few had huge cocks.

Already know she is a bit of a size queen based on her preferences in men. Your mission: Find out just how much of a size queen she really is. Anyone up for the challenge?

Message me on Yahoo. ID is mcfiddlestick.

Attached is a pic from last night. Enjoy

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, basically, you're trying to con her. Nice... :rolleyes:

On a completely unrelated topic, I am now looking for large-breasted women to seduce me. I am completely aware of it, and extremely willing. Inquire via PM. Thank you.

mcfiddlestick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I'm trying to con her.

As for the other response, keep your speculations to yourself. You don't think I like fucking that pussy? You're either crazy or stupid.

In case you were not aware of this, your wife or girlfriend might say some things in chat that would surprise you and vise versa.

If you down, holla at me. Otherwise, haters...give your fingers a rest.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You asked a question, I answered honestly- I don't understand why you'd wanna get someone else to bed your wife unless you don't want her, or have some perverse delight in tricking her & watching her ball other huge schlonged guys.
Either rate, you're crazy not to wanna to do the deed yourself, but hey, no hard feelings, awright?

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In case you were not aware of this, your wife or girlfriend might say some things in chat that would surprise you and vise versa.

It might surprise you to know that not everyone is involved in a relationship based on deceit and lies.

Well, good luck with all that... :rolleyes:

mcfiddlestick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big Meat is just a punk with no cam. If you think I'm giving my wife's ID to every dumbass who has a pic and promise, then you're the whack-job.

Not a very good way to encourage someone to post more pics.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mcfiddlestick, this may not be the case and/or perhaps you do not realize it, but to me this sounds like a set up for a divorce/custody case. That you do not want anything associated with you mentioned and you just want to know what she "says" does not feel like a voyeuristic fantasy. Once she was caught, she would not necissarily connect you with the set up unless the other involved party was able to warn her, and you could just "discover" her conversations on the computer.

If my interpretation is incorrect, I would suggest you communicate your desires with her and try and have a more honest relationship with her. Have her join LSPG and let her converse with male members so that you can read the communications. Between those and any posts she makes to threads, you would probably get to know her and her likes better in a way that involves BOTH of you.

That you are trying to set it up without her knowing, and that there is the possibility that she would respond without your knowing, indicates that you have some relationship issues and makes me suspect that she is unaware of your own internet activities.

mcfiddlestick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You were the one who solicited for other big dicked guys to help you try & trick your wife, so now who's more the whack job? Sure to shit isn't us, since we don't want any part in it.

BigMeat messaged me, and only got pissed off after I wouldn't let him chat with her cause he didn't have a cam. So yes, the people acting so offended are trying to get in on it. (being judgemental on this site of all places, give me a freaking break).

That dickhead was also insinuating he was going to post her pic all over the net, which is a bitch-ass move no matter how much you disapprove.

If you're a hater, give your fingers a rest. Save your psychoanalysis

mcfiddlestick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for a rational response wildhny.

But,

For those seeking to psycho analyze our relationship, perhaps you should know something about us first.

First, we go to a fully nude beach here all the time. We like to see and be seen. Lot's of swingers go there.....so we might just be :eek:

We chat together too, cam with couples and she's gotten plenty of hung guys off on cam, but see hasn't seen anything that would make her jaw-drop

SO SHE'S INTO IT

Seeking the uninhibited response to a truely huge cock.

Also, I didn't ask anyone to fuck her, just chat with her.

Plus, I would place hard cash on the bet that 99% of the significant others on this site don't know about their partners web habits.

So how bout this, if your not interested or your offended by couples like us, please move on, save your negativity and moralizing.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for a rational response wildhny.

But,

For those seeking to psycho analyze our relationship, perhaps you should know something about us first.

First, we go to a fully nude beach here all the time. We like to see and be seen. Lot's of swingers go there.....so we might just be :eek:

We chat together too, cam with couples and she's gotten plenty of hung guys off on cam, but see hasn't seen anything that would make her jaw-drop

SO SHE'S INTO IT

Seeking the uninhibited response to a truely huge cock.

Also, I didn't ask anyone to fuck her, just chat with her.

Plus, I would place hard cash on the bet that 99% of the significant others on this site don't know about their partners web habits.

So how bout this, if your not interested or your offended by couples like us, please move on, save your negativity and moralizing.

Thanks for the clarification. I can understand a little more where you are coming from. However.....:rolleyes: Don't you hate those?

As a female who was in a D/s relationship with her husband for years, and as a result did some "swinging" and other activities outside the box, the one element that was extremely important to me was trust.

If my husband had set up such a situation and I discovered it, it would damage that trust. I would always be looking for the lie or deception in future activities. Doing something like what you are proposing without your partner's knowledge changes the dynamics of the relationship.

It's not moralizing or negativity or hating. If it was just YOU that had the possibility of being hurt in some way, then by all means, go for it. It's not anyone else's place to judge.

However, there is an innocent and uninformed party involved. That is where you open your intentions up to the evaluation and criticism of others.

mcfiddlestick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for some more reasonable responses. However, I am not interested in continuing this discussion any longer.

Based upon the previous hostile responses, I will not be sharing her YIM or posting anymore pics.