Asian Wife

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I would definetly take your money on the "99% " of partners don't know what the other is doing on the internet.
I have always known what Mr. Ed does, here and vice versa.
Where's the fun if you can't share it.
I suspect if your relationship was as open as you claim,you would have already known what she's like when, she talks to other men.
Sounds like a divorce set up. I suspect you are right Wild Honey.
cigarbabe:saevil: & Mr. Ed

Bigmeat009

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I told this idiot that I thought I had (seen her picture) on the internet before. I had never said that I was going to post it all over the internet.... Yes she is a nice looking and sexy woman, but the guy has some issues. By the way what the fuck is a hater??? I'm not a 30 year old white guy trying to pretend he is a 14 year old ghetto punk that can't form verbs or use correct grammar.

The idea of setting your wife up to get caught is really fucking strange indeed!? Then when people ask to join, you "nut up" on them.

Please, keep your personal shit at home.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I told this idiot that I thought I had (seen her picture) on the internet before. I had never said that I was going to post it all over the internet.... Yes she is a nice looking and sexy woman, but the guy has some issues. By the way what the fuck is a hater??? I'm not a 30 year old white guy trying to pretend he is a 14 year old ghetto punk that can't form verbs or use correct grammar.

The idea of setting your wife up to get caught is really fucking strange indeed!? Then when people ask to join, you "nut up" on them.

Please, keep your personal shit at home.

I also thought I had seen that picture before online... So it's not just me then.

FYI: I'm a 26 year old white guy that uses the word 'hater' all the time, so there. :biggrin1:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me be brief & to the point with regards to Mcfiddlestick; I was not looking to instigate anything with him, but the fucko is looking to set up his asian wife, whom he's paranoid about & thinks she secretly wants to pork guys w/bigger cocks than his, and for my feelings, that really & truly sounds like setting her up for an infidelity exposure. No guy who says he likes her pussy that much'd go to this much trouble, unless he's unstable.

Psychoanalysis mcfiddlestick? What're you- a mental patient escapee with experience in psychoanalysis?
Emphasis on the "pyscho"? And then you get all huffy & assertive when people reveal their preferences.

If you can't take some feedback good or bad & have to resort to belligerency do me a favor & shut up, 'cause no one here likes that.

Oh, and in closing-
:bryce:

And don't go away mad, man- Juuuuuuuusssssst goooooo awaaaaaay.:mad: