Asian women and Big Girth

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Tiggun, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Tiggun

Tiggun New Member

Albums:
    If you have a large girthed cock, and you have been with Asian women, please share your experience, your girth, and if she enjoyed it or if it went badly. Thanks

2. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

3. Tiggun

Tiggun New Member

Albums:
    Do you have a large girth penis? What has been your experience?

4. qwerty1234567

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had sex with an asian the other night. She was half Chinese. My girth is a hair over 6 inches and I couldn't get it in at first. Once I did her eyes widened greatly and she let out a huge gasp. It was the first time I had sex in a while so I was rock hard for an extended period of time, and that didn't make the task any easier. Eventually she got extremely wet. Extremely. She said she'd never gotten like that in her life before. It was like fucking a miniature water slide.

5. D_56yher6y

D_56yher6y New Member

Oh stereotypes!

6. askew

askew New Member

What a minute, you mean that Asian women do not have different sized pussies like every other woman on Earth? Pure unexpurgated twaddle.

7. jujube

jujube Active Member

Note that qwerty1234567 said that the woman with whom he had had sex was "half Chinese." I have no way of knowing where the other half of her ancestry may have originated, but if the other half of her ancestry happened to derive from any continent other than Asia, calling her "Asian" would be questionable in itself, let alone the fact that ascribing the reaction that he claims to have received from her during sex to the Chinese half of her ancestry is plainly racist.

8. Mikehuntishuge

Mikehuntishuge Active Member

I had one, I am 6.25 girth. Tight as hell till she came, later I fisted her!

True Story

9. qwerty1234567

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    He asked to share experiences. I shared mine. Don't make it anything more than it should be.

10. avg_joe

Gold Member

11. libralover4u2

libralover4u2 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    In general, I have found that Asian women have relatively smaller pussies than Caucasian women, especially if they have not had children. And, after swinging with lots of Asian couples, most Asian guys have smaller cocks than Caucasian, Indian, and Black guys. This is backed up by comments from a lot of the Asian women I know.

When I lived in Vietnam, my Vietnamese friends and I would sometimes get a hotel room and enough Vietnamese gals for each of us. Usually the gals would like to swap with the gal who was with me because they liked the fact that my cock was longer and thicker than my friend's cocks. But, I am average compared to most of the Caucasian guys we swing with now.

So, yes, there are average anatomical differences between the races. That is not racist, but just a fact.

12. xlyoungstud

xlyoungstud Active Member

Albums:
    I have been with an Asian woman... she loves the massive girth ;)

13. elchippe

elchippe New Member

I dont know about that, but i hate how those "average anatomical differences" that some people like to say always favored white people, you know (more physically capable than asians, smarter than africans).

14. 9plus

9plus New Member

I've been told "WTF!, No fucken way!, I'm scared!, etc., etc.. 7.75" girth erected
    :frown1:

15. Jake212guy

Jake212guy Member

The couple of Asian women that I've fucked have been pretty eager to take my girth. Slow going at first for both of them, but we eventually had a great time.

16. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    Asia's a big continent.
    I've never been interested in east-Asian women, but have been with a couple south-asians (one was all brown, the other was half black half brown.) The first has a really accommodating (feels great but can take a lot) pussy, and the other was uncomfortably tight (had to lie bad holding her legs open, and on top just felt like my dick was being pushed in to my body.

17. MalakingTiti

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was with a Filipino girl for like 4 years. She loved being hammered hard with a large cock and swallowing cum.

18. alteredbeast

alteredbeast New Member

Being Asian, It's not surprising that I've been with other Asians. The first girl I ever had sex with, this Korean girl, couldn't take my dick at all. Of course, being an inexperienced virgin didn't help things along at all, but she was experienced and could not take me in whatsoever. It wasn't until probably about my 5th or 6th attempt, she could finally take me in, but not without some discomfort and pain on her part. The funny thing is I never thought it was because I was big. Sort of explains why I had such a hard time putting on condoms when I was in Japan.

19. ripvanwinkle

ripvanwinkle New Member

you are clearly not an objective scientist. statistically significant, orientals' genitals are smaller and blacks' are larger than whites. furthermore, orientals' vaginas are oriented more towards the front and blacks further back.
    if that gives you heartburn consider this shocker too, most orientals have black hair, brown eyes and are shorter.
    here and this shocker, most blacks have tightly curled hair, brown eyes and are more muscular.
    grow up mofo, be more logical and less emotional!

#19 ripvanwinkle, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  20. ripvanwinkle

ripvanwinkle New Member

double post - can't delete:mad:

#20 ripvanwinkle, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
Draft saved Draft deleted