Asian Women-It seems to me that all Asian woman are size queens

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As an asian girls lover (had a steady relationship with 4), I say it's BS.
My 1st gf had problems with my size, my 2nd loved it to the point of obssession, my 3rd never mentioned anythin remarkable (except she liked to make it out with me but became sore from time to time) and my ladt one said it was nice, but nothing beyond.

Sounds like general women's opinons to me.

Reactions: mib348

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
The only thing I've noticed about Asian girls (I've had 4 too), is that they become much wetter than white girls. Maybe it's just because they're used to getting small Asian cocks, so when they're with a hung white boy, they get much more excited.
Not sure, though. But all of them did get much wetter than any of the white chix I've ever had.

dillia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it now? Interesting. Perhaps you guys were only referring to Asian women living in America or Europe? Perhaps its true there.

I am saying this because I am an Asian woman now back living in Asia and most (if not all) Asian women I know don't want to deal with the white men's dick because they think its too big (apparently lots of them dont know that not all white males are blessed with big manhood lol). They would prefer the Asian men's stuff.

Then, I supposed its what they have been exposed to. As for me, yeah, I like good big ones, (but my preference shouldn't represent all Asian women's ok?)but there are always limits to what I am willing to deal with.

And no, I've never been with an Asian man.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most Asian girls are helll of tight even the whores too.
Christ on a bike!!! Bearing in mind there are billions of Asian women in the world, and you seem to be speaking with confidence here - how many of those billions (including 'whores' - can't think why you'd have to pay, you seem like such a charmer) have you actually had in order to have reached this knowledgable and informed opinion? :eek:

said with sarcasm

Reactions: 1019487

sgri

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experiences is about european girls and only 1 vietnam girl (never been with an asian guy)... she was "short", around 150-155cm... she told me that I was really big, but in lenght instead of girth (I'm 7x6 and always consider myself thick instead of long...!).
I didn't completely penetrate her in most positions..

dillia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Christ on a bike!!! Bearing in mind there are billions of Asian women in the world, and you seem to be speaking with confidence here - how many of those billions (including 'whores' - can't think why you'd have to pay, you seem like such a charmer) have you actually had in order to have reached this knowledgable and informed opinion? :eek:

said with sarcasm

Lol.

Dont know about others. It took me a month to finally get 'comfy' with my ex. And then, I thought.. Yeah, I think I could handle something bigger. LOL

Or I wouldnt want to be here on LPSG.

Reactions: Ito

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have had sex with two asian women. Both said I was huge. Was they telling the truth or were they trying to feed my ego ? Who cares. Both were exceptionally tight, and the sex was great. Very tallented women.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay