Asian Women-It seems to me that all Asian woman are size queens

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never spent "quality time" with an Asian woman...but it is one of my fantasies...as well as "Quality Time" with a Latino woman.
Allow me to introduce you to Avg Joe, he's had most of them so I'm sure he could hook you up. Although, I can't guarantee he won't hook you up with an Asian 'whore' - he likes those too you see :wink:

torofortwo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, they are size queens. I have slept with a couple and they are thight. My room mate in the military named hillbilly had a married Korean wife coming back for more everyday. He was hung.

Reactions: stephen1169

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, they are size queens. I have slept with a couple and they are thight. My room mate in the military named hillbilly had a married Korean wife coming back for more everyday. He was hung.

Nice work reviving a 10+ year old sweeping generalization thread.

Well, hate to burst your bubble (actually, no, I don't mind at all), but I'm an Asian woman and I'm not a size queen. A sample size of a few doesn't mean much, and anecdotes do not equal fact.

stephen1169

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
married to Vietnamese 4 ft 7 in 130 lbs she loves my cock and when is was going with her in the beginning she had a few Vietnamese cock and she said she did not want to marry a man with a little cock. the largest she had was 6 inches and she is happy with my 10 inches I'm not to really thick but she is happy. she has and we have shared large cocks and smaller ones

Alotofinches

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
married to Vietnamese 4 ft 7 in 130 lbs she loves my cock and when is was going with her in the beginning she had a few Vietnamese cock and she said she did not want to marry a man with a little cock. the largest she had was 6 inches and she is happy with my 10 inches I'm not to really thick but she is happy. she has and we have shared large cocks and smaller ones

Lmao......10 inches, :rolleyes:o_O:confused:?!! Crazy people, lol, :(.

Reactions: 6inchcock

Bill Blaskey

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You forget to divide by 2?

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This is some deep sarcasm. I hope

Mind ya, I'm not saying oh my gosh anyone's dick is terrible, or they should be ashamed (no matter the size), but ... uh, you either need a new measuring tape, or to not measure from your anus. Or don't post photos at all...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's average. Which is fine. Had he admitted he was average. But he's the one that drew attention to himself negatively by lying about it and having photos that prove he is a liar.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I mean, you realize that he won when you looked, right?

I wouldn't call that a win. I did browse galleries when I first joined. Now it's typically just to confirm "yep, they're not stating information correctly".

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have been fortunate enough to spend considerable time with women of Asian origin , and have experienced plenty of variation re ; vaginal tightness and depth, etc . Imho , this variation is pretty much similar to women of whatever racial background , though one man's experience is always going to differ from others . I have had Asian women tell me that i'm huge , others have said " small ", others , about "average " . At 7x 5.5 , the last seems to be accurate . In relation to my own experience with Asian women , the majority have been in the 35-45 age range , most of whom have had at least one child , and perhaps for those reasons , may or may not be as "tight " as a girl in her early 20s . Who knows ? , All things said , i just love them , tight , loose , average , whatever , don't ask me why , because i can't tell you , I just do , end of story .