Asian Women-It seems to me that all Asian woman are size queens

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't call that a win. I did browse galleries when I first joined. Now it's typically just to confirm "yep, they're not stating information correctly".
I've already forgotten what his penis looks like.

I'm just teasing. I like to confirm as well. Another credibility check.

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess

Xiameistro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've lived in China since I was 20. Now I'm 45. Never married. I've had sex with hundreds of girls here, just never looked back. If I've earned the right to generalize I would say the girls get turned on very easily and are very willing to take it straight to sex without dating. There are certainly girls here who only have sex with foreigners and that's totally a size issue. However the average girls is shocked by western size and finds it difficult to cope... for a few minutes. After that it's like a new world has been opened up to them.

Reactions: WadWorshipper

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've lived in China since I was 20. Now I'm 45. Never married. I've had sex with hundreds of girls here, just never looked back. If I've earned the right to generalize I would say the girls get turned on very easily and are very willing to take it straight to sex without dating. There are certainly girls here who only have sex with foreigners and that's totally a size issue. However the average girls is shocked by western size and finds it difficult to cope... for a few minutes. After that it's like a new world has been opened up to them.

I would say you've earned the right to give us picture of Chinese girl behavior. But I'm not sure what you mean in all cases. Do all girls get turned on very easily for all men or just for foreigners?

Xiameistro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would say you've earned the right to give us picture of Chinese girl behavior. But I'm not sure what you mean in all cases. Do all girls get turned on very easily for all men or just for foreigners?

I'd say that it's a general thing, not specifically to do with foreigners. Chinese women are known for their high sex drive and in most relationships they seem to be demanding sex more than the man. There's a reason there are 1.4 billion Chinese people

Reactions: WadWorshipper