Asian Women

D

deleted26151

Hey all,

Im in Asia for the first time ever, Vietnam actually - and the women are absoloutley Tiny!?! Its amazing, ive never been picky when it comes to race but wow, Vietnamese are just stunning

My question is because theyr so short, is there less room down there for larger gents - I know height the height penis ratio doesnt stand true for guys, but does the equivalent for women?

marcusd85

Just Browsing
Media
I am Asian and I live in err...Asia. I measure 6.5 x 6.5 and I am already like 'you're so big!"

But with your dong, you'll kill them.....so please be careful... :)

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are three sizes of condoms in China: small, medium, large
I was having trouble putting on the large ones, succeeded 2/7 times. So next time you are going to China, purchase your condoms prior.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's not much correlation between a woman's height and the size of her vagina, similar to the fact that there is very little correlation between a man's height and penis size.

In personal experience I have been with some tallish girls with tiny shallow vaginas, and with some really super petite girls who could easily take me balls deep and beg for more. However, I think overall some of the Korean/Thai girls I've been with (and there have been a lot) are usually tighter than their larger western counterparts. A few of the tightest pussies I've been in belonged to East Indian/Bangladeshi/Nepalese girls.

Now that that's out of the way.... I love Vietnamese girls. So freaking hot. I keep changing my mind about which girls are the hottest between Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Filipino, and Vietnamese... but Vietnamese are definitely near the top. and I love how petite they are. so much fun to play with in the bedroom.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey all,

Im in Asia for the first time ever, Vietnam actually - and the women are absoloutley Tiny!?! Its amazing, ive never been picky when it comes to race but wow, Vietnamese are just stunning

My question is because theyr so short, is there less room down there for larger gents - I know height the height penis ratio doesnt stand true for guys, but does the equivalent for women?

Tough to say. I tend to think there is no difference. Having been with more than a few Asian women though, none Vietnamese, I'd say most were by far the tightest pussies I've ever experienced. Not all, but definitely most. Just because a woman is tight, doesn't mean she can't handle huge lengths or girths though. If properly aroused, you'd be surprised at how perfectly some can open-up for you. Won't really know unless you experience it though.

raraa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can attest that Asian women are more tight, through experience, but it is usually in girth not length, I bottom out equally with all races.

I heard that kegell are encouraged in Asian culture, to satisfy males, maybe thats why...

JohnnyVee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never dated an asian woman so I have personal expereince. I have heard the stereotypical comments tho.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
I'm fucking a Thai woman in her late thirties occasionally and certainly her pussy is tighter than my European partners of the same age. But that's not a scientific observation! What makes the sex good is not only her tightness but also I can easily get her into different positions because she's so lightweight.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are three sizes of condoms in China: small, medium, large
I was having trouble putting on the large ones, succeeded 2/7 times. So next time you are going to China, purchase your condoms prior.

And why should that be a problem, when sex should be natural, or "bareback?" For procreation, to enlarge the overall population for the greater good of the many. Simply don't use any condoms, then you don't have to worry much about "fit."

But then, should I really expect to find a suitable wife in China?

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And why should that be a problem, when sex should be natural, or "bareback?" For procreation, to enlarge the overall population for the greater good of the many. Simply don't use any condoms, then you don't have to worry much about "fit."

But then, should I really expect to find a suitable wife in China?

Ah, I see you are fluent in utter tripe and absolute garbage to boot! With a little 'dangerously stupid' thrown in there for good measure.

1) Sex should be safe first and foremost. Advocating unsafe sex not only makes you sound like an idiot but makes you a potentially dangerous idiot if there is anyone naive enough to listen to your drivel.
2) How on earth is adding additional people to an overpopulated planet 'for the greater good'? Current estimates have us using about 1.25 x the resources this planet can supply in a sustainable fashion. If countries like China/India begin using resources at the same rate per capita as the West (especially the US) does then we will be running at about 4 x capacity. We don't need more people!

Other than that, nice post