asian

B_andork

Just Browsing
Media
Hi I'm an average asian high school kid and I know that the stereotype for asian guys have small penises. My friend is an asian and I remember him having an 8 inch cock when he showed it to me (which was a long time ago though). Now I am really concered about my size. I am around 5 1/2 - 6 inches when errect and I think it's pretty small. Are there any methods for making the penis larger and does masturbating a lot affect the penis size?

So about my asian friend....so is it genetics that determines the size?

RichBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Masterbation can make it bigger i think or penis growth techncis u can go to sites and they will show u how to make ur cock bigger

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes it has to do with genetics. You might want to check out the making it bigger section.

dcho

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
proportion and being fit can help i think. im asian too, im trying some stretch/jelqing to see if i can get anywhere.

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't think masterbating too much will have an adverse impact on the size of your penis. Like the gym, working out must be good for you, keep wanking! :D

Anubis the Elder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys get real if "masterbating" helped your dicks get bigger none of us would be wearing two legged pants, we'd be wearing three legged pants.

Our dicks are not muscles and no matter how much we excerise it it's not going to grow or get bigger.

Mrs. Candy

Just Browsing
Media
The length of your Phallus should not concern you. What is more important is whether or not your Phallus is balanced in its ratios of shaft length to head, shft length to circumference, and base, mid and upper shaft measurements. Worry not about your length only. I have known some absolutely stunning 5 inch cocks in my time and some horrible 8 inch ones. As an Asian man, I imagine you are blessed with erections as hard as the Hope Diamond.

Always,
Mrs. Candy
xx

The Perfect Phallus

bigjay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
As I see it, a good dick comes in many forms . . . me recently had an Asian guy top me, something I don’t usually enjoy. I met up with this again guy. I met after work one nite. He checked me out and I got a look at his thick thighs and smooth complection, then low and behold at least 8in and with girth and width is staring me in the face. He had a huge mushroom head and kept it rock hard for an hour and a half. "He teased me,” as he stated by not pushing it in all the way. Normally it hurts in the beginning, but quickly became an unexpected surprise. I could never relax totally with him. Because, his cock was so big and he trusted so hard, I never caught my rhythm with him. He was young, in charge, tatted up, and smooth. After seeing his hairless butt, needless to say I wanted to play with my chop stixs in his "bowl of rice!” But this guy was a top for sure. When I saw his bubble, it looked pristine and tight, but he wanted not part of me in his ass! Normally I would have coxed my way into pants, But, after seeing what he was packing had to try him out. Pure power and skill, tha boy knew how to have a good time. Don’t knock it till you've had a HUNG ASAIN!

tomyknees

Sexy Member
Media
As I see it, a good dick comes in many forms . . . me recently had an Asian guy top me, something I don’t usually enjoy. I met up with this again guy. I met after work one nite. He checked me out and I got a look at his thick thighs and smooth complection, then low and behold at least 8in and with girth and width is staring me in the face. He had a huge mushroom head and kept it rock hard for an hour and a half. "He teased me,” as he stated by not pushing it in all the way. Normally it hurts in the beginning, but quickly became an unexpected surprise. I could never relax totally with him. Because, his cock was so big and he trusted so hard, I never caught my rhythm with him. He was young, in charge, tatted up, and smooth. After seeing his hairless butt, needless to say I wanted to play with my chop stixs in his "bowl of rice!” But this guy was a top for sure. When I saw his bubble, it looked pristine and tight, but he wanted not part of me in his ass! Normally I would have coxed my way into pants, But, after seeing what he was packing had to try him out. Pure power and skill, tha boy knew how to have a good time. Don’t knock it till you've had a HUNG ASAIN!

until u said tats i thought u might have been the guy i fucked the other day

bigjay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
how old are you? not many youger guys know how to work it like an expert. This guy however was so good! I have new desire for asain men in so many ways now!!!

queenhexa80

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
See Asian guys are they type I don't care if your hung like a donkey or just have a mushroom cap, your Asian, trust me when I say I would gobble your knob before even the biggest, juiciest cocks.