asians always small?

mullu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder if it's true that Asian guys are smaller than others. I don't care about where someone comes from, but still think it is interesting to know if there are any differences.
When I have been to China and changed clothes at the swimming pool there, I recognized that there weren't any "big" guys. They all seemed quite small. But actually, when I go swimming over here it ain't any different. People don't seem to be well endowed.
Is there really a difference of dicksize between people of different origin?
I wonder if there are any well endowed Asians on LPSG. Or are there just black and white guys having bigger cocks?

KinG916

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know for sure that all asian girls ive been with dont have big or loose vaginas. but as for asian guys i cant tell you

mullu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so maybe thats why they dont have big dicks, cuz they wouldnt be able to have sex with their own wifes.

komodoman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I live in HK, and from what I've seen in the gym's sauna and change rooms, a lot of the guys are fairly small...I'm not trying to belittle the Chinese, but that is just the way it is. I'm sure there are some super hung guys___ I just haven't seen any yet. They also don't shave or trim their pubes.

One2Fine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mullu,

I used to work in a massage parlor. I've seen a lot of dicks. Britneys used to get a lot of Asian clients because it's near the airport in Columbus Ohio. I agree that most asians seems to be kinda small. But there is one Chinese guy on LPSG and I've seen him in person. He's huge! He's on page 26 of the "w" members list.

Just check out...

Won Hung Gai

He's 9 inches long and thick as my wrist I swear to gawd.

I dunno why most other asians are small. They're just small guys all over. But Won Hung Gai is a big guy all over. And he was born in the good 'ol U.S. of fuckin A. So perhaps he had the benifits of a nutrient rich diet and plenty of it. Or else he's just a freak.

gygygy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in Thailand for a holiday last October.....I can assure you not all Asian guys are small!!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i dont wanna see statistics!

So why don't you just come out and say what you mean (i.e. you want to see pictures of big asian dicks) This has been discussed before, ad nauseum. The consensus is that while statistically Asian males- and more specifically males in China/Japan and the peripheral nations- do tend to have smaller than average penises there are big penises and small penises to be found everywhere.

mullu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no pics dude. thats not what i wanted.
just was curious if there ARE any big asians, cuz i agree with komodoman! i didnt see anything big in china and i lived there for nearly one year, went to the pool every week.
one thing i wanted to know if there are any big asians in here, cuz that d be the best proof that there are some big guys among them.