Asians for Caucasians

LADodgers

Experimental Member
Media
Lol, she has no Portuguese ancestry. She's 100% Konkani (Indian ethnic group) and with most Indian people they prefer to date/marry within their ethnicity. Most of them are Catholics and have European sounding names because the area was ruled by Portuguese.

Yeo87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Asian here still waiting for a hot white guy who's not gonna turn me down

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of the hottest guys I've ever topped was Asian. He advertised (no pics) as muscular, short (5'7") the perfect height, 7" x 5" (this was true as well) and bottom. I took a chance and met him at a coffee shop.

From first glance I hoped and prayed he'd let me go to his house for an evening of fun.

Boy did we ever. We went back, and he wanted to be sure I wanted nothing more than sex. Woof - those pecs, shoulders, smouldering dark eyes, and deep voice --- wow it was a three hour session. He was VERY loose after. We met up for a total of 15-20 times before we drifted apart due to schedules. Wish I knew what happened to him! One of the sexiest guys I've ever had!

mrmiyagi

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Short term:yes!
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a caucasians womans body.
Of course this combination is possible. I've done it so many times ;)

Long term:
Doesn't seem to work so well out for me.
My future wife must be able to take care of the children, must know her place(in the kitchen)

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I go swimming 2/3 times a week and there are lots of asians who also go the gym (Pakistani though rather than further east) and so many of them are just so sexy, love a hairy chest as well to go with a nice body. They often have a reputation for being small, and yes there are some small cocks, but there are also some very tasty hung guys :)

raedwulf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
would love to try a Caucasian one day. for those who are interested, here is my Skype (please show face): phonons_make_me