Asians have big dicks

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
The real funny thing is that most of the asian women I know, mainly Chinese, say that asian men do have smaller dicks.......and the women have small pussies to match. So asian guys pissed off about the small peepee myth need to start with asian women first to set their shit straight.

But why be pissed off? Asian guys are scoring the majority of asian women, so they don't need to feel insecure, because alot of the women feel that they are made to match dick to pussy. Not many asian girls that like big cocks. Maybe a few of the american born and raised are size queens but it's very rare.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The real funny thing is that most of the asian women I know, mainly Chinese, say that asian men do have smaller dicks.......and the women have small pussies to match. So asian guys pissed off about the small peepee myth need to start with asian women first to set their shit straight.

But why be pissed off? Asian guys are scoring the majority of asian women, so they don't need to feel insecure, because alot of the women feel that they are made to match dick to pussy. Not many asian girls that like big cocks. Maybe a few of the american born and raised are size queens but it's very rare.

Overgeneralize much, El Capitan?

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Overgeneralize much, El Capitan?
Those are the opinions of just about every one of the 300 or so chinese women, both civilian and working girls, I have been with. I have only had a handful of those say that there are some big asian guys compared to some of the foreigners. Also, 99% of those I have asked believe that all black guys are hung like an animal and are thugs. I have had many chinese women ask me over the phone if I am black because they won't service them. If anyone is overgeneralizing, it's them, not me.