Asians have small penis?

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 100% Chinese and have been reside in Canada for about 7years now. I have just recently been contact with the "rumor/discrimination" stating that asian guys have small penises. This made me EXTREMELY insecure towards my own size.............

Now can any1 who's been with asian guys voice their opponions on such a myth?

And shoudl I be insecure about mine?

Thank you

DoubleDawgy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know if u want to hear this from a gay/bi guy but..

I think in every race, the size varies alot.. You are a hung asian I assume, thats considered a nice catch in my book.. also, I've been with an asian who was 8in, he was tall too.. by avarage, asians may be slightly smaller but thats taking in consideration of ALL asians in the world...

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many asian guys are small. This doesn't mean you should be insecure about your own size just because you are Chinese. If you were fine with your own size before you heard this stereotype why should you feel any differently now? Make what you've got work for you and don't spend so much time worrying about what others may or may not have.

Media
I live in NYC and most of my friends are either Chinese or Korean, a number of them told me they thought they were small and it was the stereotype, but when I asked what their size was their answers were always in the 5.5-6" range, which is normal and average. The stereotype, be it true or not, seems to effect even those who aren't a part of it.

In your case ddazn, you're a large cocked man. You're Chinese, even if this stereotype was true why should you specifically feel insecure? If anything I would think it should be an ego booster. Here you are, a Chinese male who is "supposed" to be on the smaller size, and you're bigger than most men around the globe regardless where they're from. Be proud of your size, you have nothing to be insecure about.

B_donkeydick69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't think it's been to say that many asians out there have small penises...becuz no one on here has done any type of experiment to prove this at all....dude you should just be proud, and not think about what race has to do with it at all

1HaYN

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope this works right <first post>
I am an above average asian, grew up in Hawaii.
The largest guys in my high school PE class were Asian.
Hope that helps.
Hawaii has a big population of Asians (grown up in America) to represent from.

My favorite stat:
The population in Hawaii is 76% Minority.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
not this again...
I get mistaken for japanese all the time, and who knows, perhaps I am a bit on the azn size..
but I dont think race plays any role with the pole..
wow, that rhymes :)

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's fine if you mean physical education. If it is a PE, penis enlargement class, then maybe there is something to that myth.

Haha... reading that post the first time I also thought "Penis Englargement" class. Sure sign you spend way too much time at LPSG...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And should I be insecure about mine? Thank you

I have never been with an Asian man, but I can tell by your pic you are big. By big I mean above average in length and girth. Many women (myself included) consider this a good thing. :05: You should not be insecure! Put your shoulders back, suck in your gut, and strut proudly dude. :fing02:

Or you could just do a happy dance.
:dance:​

Reactions: Outie79

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Race has about as much to do with penis size as hair/eye colour has to do with shoe size.. Its all complete bollocks.

The only things that affect the size of your penis are

1. Genetics (though please remember "throw back genes" you could inherit it from a great grand parent)

2. Being male

Race and genetics aren't connected at all?

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks everyone for the clarification and compliments!!
Being 100% whitewashed and having zero asian friends means you are targetted to all sorts of small-penis jokes.:mad:

Ps: DoubleDawgy, sexuality is same as the colors of our skin, it doesn't (shouldn't) affect anything. Thank you for the insightful comment. :biggrin1:

vinnyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ddazndd,

were you really worried about being small or did you just want to be reassured and complimented about your stuff?

This is a teenage existencial question, but Freddie53 is totally right. Don't worry about others dick and just be fine with yours.

I used to be anxious about mine too with all those reputations and just found out when being naked at the gym that guys would stare at me too. And in the sauna when naughty things happen sometimes, I'm often flattered that really bigger guys than me just come and grab my penis and play with it, which proves people like it. It sounds stupid, but that made me realize I had nothing to feel less-than-the-others about.

Have a nice day.

see ya'
vinnyc