Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Had an Asian guy surprise me once, was about 5'4" but dick was as big maybe bigger than mine. That's just average, but it definitely was not small.

Reactions: gunner71

gunner71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Had an Asian guy surprise me once, was about 5'4" but dick was as big maybe bigger than mine. That's just average, but it definitely was not small.
I'm 100% Japanese and mine is small: 5x5 inches, and tiny when soft.

However, I'm the only Asian among my mates who has a small one. I had a mate at the rowing club who was shorter than me, he was 5ft1, but his flaccid tool was about 6 inches and very thick.

I have no problems letting others see my smallness, though.

Jarizzi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm 100% Japanese and mine is small: 5x5 inches, and tiny when soft.

However, I'm the only Asian among my mates who has a small one. I had a mate at the rowing club who was shorter than me, he was 5ft1, but his flaccid tool was about 6 inches and very thick.

I have no problems letting others see my smallness, though.

Nice, nice! You're Japanese? Awesome. I really do think Asian men are so sexy.

Reactions: gunner71

bmac1234

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have seen 2 asian guys at the gym years apart and they were both well endowed like 8 inches plus and very hard in the showers I always thought they were smaller too until I met these guys

Reactions: amado

bumbawoi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The only dick you need to worry about is your own. It appears to be very thick which is good. It also appears longer than average. You have a big dick man. No need for insecurities.

agreed. just do you, buddy. don't be dismayed by anything or anyone~

MiddleCountryMo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have noticed that half of all Asians don't have a penis at all.
great insight.

I have found that asians have girth, if not always more than average length. But there are many exceptions to this and I agree that regardless of your size you shouldn't feel insecure just because of a grossly overused stereotype.

D

deleted1074483

personally I love Asian guys, having fucked/been partners with Asians, African, Caucasians I seriously prefer Asian men - but southern Asian guys from Thailand and Philippines.

Whilst there are many 'surveys' of varying accuracy they all agree that there are MINOR differences in average dick size, and just as there are outliers or non average guys of all races the same is true of Asians.

That said, I've never found an Asian more than 5 inches, and having had a few Asian partners and asked them about their experience of other Asian guys (if they've actually slept with any) they all say they are much smaller than white guys.

But whilst they MAY lack in dick size, they have beautiful skin, perfect naturally slim bodies - and if you're lucky to find a really buff Asian as I have wowser, very tight and tiny ass, tiny holes and absolutely amazing lovers.

Asians all the way for me:)

Reactions: MIGayGuy

Twotims25

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ive been with a few asian guys and they were all much larger than me. And im mixed black and white. I dont think race has anything to do with size. Both the largest and smallest dicks i have seen belong to latinos.

Reactions: deleted1074483
D

deleted1074483

Ive been with a few asian guys and they were all much larger than me. And im mixed black and white. I dont think race has anything to do with size. Both the largest and smallest dicks i have seen belong to latinos.
and I did say that all those surveys show MINOR differences in average size:)