Asians with Big Dicks

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One thing that I have found about Japanese men in particular (not so much other Asians, at least not to the same degree) is dropping little comments about how big cocks are not so great, "It hurts if it's too big, doesn't it?," etc. Japanese people love this sort of "little white lie," and making any comment about penis size (but especially one that appears to deprecate large penises) is a hint that the guy is hung like a horse. This also applies to complimentary comments about another man's (e.g. your) penis; Japanese guys who have commented on my bulge, said things like "Oh, I'm jealous, you must have such a big American cock," and so forth have invariably been humongous.

Is that part of the Japanese sense of humor? I'm intrigued.

hottw

Expert Member
Media
It's in this tumblr. You are welcomed to find him here http://busterbny.tumblr.com/

i agree, while this is a very neat collection of big asian cocks, there's nothing close to to 11. even the biggest one on this tumblr seem either photoshopped or aren't asian at all. but thanks for sharing it! also randomly found two posts with my pics lol. somebody must have put them on tumblr.

1g5463

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i agree, while this is a very neat collection of big asian cocks, there's nothing close to to 11. even the biggest one on this tumblr seem either photoshopped or aren't asian at all. but thanks for sharing it! also randomly found two posts with my pics lol. somebody must have put them on tumblr.
He is probably the biggest Asian I've seen , not counting trans, looks semi hard

Attachments

Reactions: Alexander_Love

DhatFatAss

Experimental Member
Media
Some nice cocks and muscles there - but nothing even close to 11"

You'll have to go to Thailand or Northern China for an 11 incher. They are very hard to find than other races. But they really do exist.

In Asian culture, it is frowned upon to place oneself in such a high pedestal. Also, I think they are in tumblr, but not the one I posted earlier in this thread. They are not tagged in English though.

Trust me, I have felt one and I have sucked one a couple of months ago during my Asian trip. I also had my ass popped by one of them.

DhatFatAss

Experimental Member
Media
Just a head's up on why you all couldn't find an 11 incher is because they will kill me if I post them online. They told me to be discreet about it and I made a promise. The ones with big dongs happen to be in the height range of 5'11-6'5, weight 180-270 lb, and facial hair. Yes facial hair. If you size queens care about it so much try going out of the country. You won't regret it :)

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You'll have to go to Thailand or Northern China for an 11 incher. They are very hard to find than other races. But they really do exist.

I've never seen any proof of 11" IRL - no matter the race, height or amount of facial hair.

And I'll dare everyone to find proof of one - just one!!!!

Reactions: Krusader
D

deleted32404

In Asian culture, it is frowned upon to place oneself in such a high pedestal. Also, I think they are in tumblr, but not the one I posted earlier in this thread. They are not tagged in English though.

Trust me, I have felt one and I have sucked one a couple of months ago during my Asian trip. I also had my ass popped by one of them.
Now that I'm living here in Thailand, I'm realizing that the culture doesn't necessarily generate total oral tops as much as it does sub bottoms. All the guys I know who have found Thai boyfriends are all tops who like the thin cute Asian guy. I may have to move to another country as I like the hung oral top feeders who are very comfortable playing that role and have a nasty streak.

DhatFatAss

Experimental Member
Media
Now that I'm living here in Thailand, I'm realizing that the culture doesn't necessarily generate total oral tops as much as it does sub bottoms. All the guys I know who have found Thai boyfriends are all tops who like the thin cute Asian guy. I may have to move to another country as I like the hung oral top feeders who are very comfortable playing that role and have a nasty streak.

If not Thailand, try northern China. Although my Chinese friends told me that mainlanders tend to be rough around the edges. They are also kinda xenophobic and don't take westerners kindly because of the asian stereotypes.