Asians with Big Dicks

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
The first guy I ever had sex with was Asian (to be precise, Japanese), and his cock was very, very big. However, I did not have much of a knowledge base at the time, of course, nor was I handy with a measuring device, so I do not know his absolute measurements. He was an extremely interesting guy, though, and it was sort of cute how he would get very jealous whenever I would talk with a friend on the phone, etc., until I realized that he had morphed into a stalker and was giving me the silent phone call treatment.

The guy who has the biggest cock for which I have an actual measurement (23 cm in length) is also Asian (again, Japanese), but he is not so much a serious intellectual as a flippant playboy and manwhore. Oh, well...

littleguyhugedick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love their tight bodies and they are always so rock hard. They shoot a lot too and fill fuck you silly like a jack hammer and do it for so long as well. The biggest was 8.5 x 6.5 Almost killed me because I am usually a top. He may have been little but was real strong. He made me bottom!

Reactions: gayhunglover

littleguyhugedick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah the first model has the biggest dick of the three but the second guy -- who looks a little mixed -- has some goose eggs.
Yeah the first model has the biggest dick of the three but the second guy -- who looks a little mixed -- has some goose eggs.
Yours is a lot bigger!

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The first guy I ever had sex with was Asian (to be precise, Japanese), and his cock was very, very big. However, I did not have much of a knowledge base at the time, of course, nor was I handy with a measuring device, so I do not know his absolute measurements. He was an extremely interesting guy, though, and it was sort of cute how he would get very jealous whenever I would talk with a friend on the phone, etc., until I realized that he had morphed into a stalker and was giving me the silent phone call treatment.

The guy who has the biggest cock for which I have an actual measurement (23 cm in length) is also Asian (again, Japanese), but he is not so much a serious intellectual as a flippant playboy and manwhore. Oh, well...
i have never seen an asian that long. Do you have any pics of them? The longest asian I have seen is only 20cm.

Tsukuyomi0101

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow I never thought this asian-stereotype would resurface again after the numerous topic proving there are are hung asians..... Our average size is indeed smaller than others but the key word is AVERAGE. Thus it doesn't mean that ALL asians have small penises, it's not a hard concept to grasp.
Personally a hung asian is a huge turnon

Last edited:

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
i have never seen an asian that long. Do you have any pics of them? The longest asian I have seen is only 20cm.
I have never seen another penis that long in person regardless of the person's ancestry.

Unfortunately, I am not currently in possession of any photos of his penis. Being a mold breaker in more than one way, he did share photos with me at one time, one showing his flaccid penis and one showing his erect penis. The photo of his naked body with his penis flaccid was taken very well and absolutely gorgeous, but the photo with his penis erect was taken in a very odd manner so that the perspective gave an appearance of his erect cock being much closer to normal length than it actually was. Perhaps he may have manipulated the aspect ratio. I last saw those photos six years ago, prior to my previous computer's terminal breakdown. Even in his case, he let me measure his penis only once, directly and at my behest.

I wish any of my Asian friends and acquaintances would be interested in posting photos of his erect penis on an English-language website like this one, but, alas! :rolleyes:

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have never seen another penis that long in person regardless of the person's ancestry.

Unfortunately, I am not currently in possession of any photos of his penis. Being a mold breaker in more than one way, he did share photos with me at one time, one showing his flaccid penis and one showing his erect penis. The photo of his naked body with his penis flaccid was taken very well and absolutely gorgeous, but the photo with his penis erect was taken in a very odd manner so that the perspective gave an appearance of his erect cock being much closer to normal length than it actually was. Perhaps he may have manipulated the aspect ratio. I last saw those photos six years ago, prior to my previous computer's terminal breakdown. Even in his case, he let me measure his penis only once, directly and at my behest.

I wish any of my Asian friends and acquaintances would be interested in posting photos of his erect penis on an English-language website like this one, but, alas! :rolleyes:

Pity you don't have it anymore. I always love it when someone breaks the Asian stereotype. At 5" soft, I like the surprise faces I see of other guys in the steamroom.

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pity you don't have it anymore. I always love it when someone breaks the Asian stereotype. At 5" soft, I like the surprise faces I see of other guys in the steamroom.

I was in a bathhouse/sauna years ago and saw this really cute and hot Asian guy. Cruised a lot and we finally ended up in a private room. He dropped his towel and he was packing around 7.5" with a nice mushroom head. His cock stayed rock solid when he was fucking me in every position. He was Chinese, smooth all over except for a natural bush, turned me on so much.

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was in a bathhouse/sauna years ago and saw this really cute and hot Asian guy. Cruised a lot and we finally ended up in a private room. He dropped his towel and he was packing around 7.5" with a nice mushroom head. His cock stayed rock solid when he was fucking me in every position. He was Chinese, smooth all over except for a natural bush, turned me on so much.
nice. Glad you enjoy a big Asian cock.

Reactions: littleguyhugedick