Asians with Big Dicks

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^ - Depends on who you are talking to, I guess... Some people consider "Asia" to be everything between the west coast of Turkey, to the eastern Pacific islands of Japan, including the Indian "sub-continent"... In other words, the majority of the population of our planet!... Your guess is as good as mine.

A/B

Last edited:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

^ - Well, unfortunately, as we well know around here at LPSG, even though his cock is way above the "average size", and probably larger than most of the "critics" here, he will be judged as not big enough by the numerous, racist LPSG size-queens, just because he is Asian... :(

Gorgeous cock, hot JO energy, and such a sexy bush!

A/B

Last edited:

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
They do. However, the stigma is against East Asians. (Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Korean, Mongolian, Cambodian. etc.)
The implied referent of "Asian" has changed so often according to time and place that I think one would have to do a very careful analysis of a huge volume of records (which would probably be very difficult because discussions of this sort of topic tend to be private and unrecorded) in order to determine who the intended referent was when the "small Asian dick" meme was first created, and that is disregarding the possibility that even the initial creator of the meme was misinformed or was operating mala fide.

Reactions: amado

Big4Asia

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The average Asian dick, in scientifically measured studies, is smaller.
But it's only about 2cm smaller

And the average height and weight of the people involved is smaller too
So on average the dicks are proportional...

Are there huge Asian dicks? Of course there are, believe me I've seen them
Are there tiny ones - ditto

It's a stereotype because it's an exaggerated truth... as all stereotypes are.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... Are there huge Asian dicks? Of course there are, believe me I've seen them...

@Big4Asia - I've been lucky enough to have had quite a few in my hands... :)

Mostly, they were Canadian and American Asian men, since I live in the Pacific Northwest.

A/B

Reactions: littleguyhugedick

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
And the average height and weight of the people involved is smaller too
So on average the dicks are proportional...
In my personal experience, East Asian men's penises have been proportionally larger than European men's penises (on average, of course). I do not have sufficient measurement data on which to base any claim about absolute sizes, which might perhaps be slightly longer on average for Europeans as you have stated.

Are there huge Asian dicks? Of course there are, believe me I've seen them
Are there tiny ones - ditto
I agree wholeheartedly with this statement. This is another reason why it is hard for me to offer any opinion about which race has larger absolute penile dimensions in the mean; the individual variance among East Asian men in particular has astounded me.

It's a stereotype because it's an exaggerated truth... as all stereotypes are.
I disagree with this statement. Since starting to participate in online forums like LPSG, I have come to understand that a great percentage of the populace is willing to make a declaration or repeat another's declaration with apparent confidence despite not having any reliable grounds on which to do so. The motivation for such an act seems to be self-affirmation, or confirmation (albeit groundless) of what the individual desires to be true about the world; objective reality or facts do not seem to be relevant to such individuals.

Reactions: amado

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Big4Asia

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
have come to understand that a great percentage of the populace is willing to make a declaration or repeat another's declaration with apparent confidence despite not having any reliable grounds on which to do so.

I was quoting the 15,000 person measured study from the British Medical Journal.
What was your source?