Asians with Big Dicks

stephen1169

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
*groans* God, Hung Vietnamese guys are easily my all time fave, Given my left nut to see that guy hard and dick drooling.
when stationed in Vietnam had married viet army sargent stationed with me kept trying to see my cock so I came on to him he wanted me to fuck his wife so I got to fuck his wife but found out later he wanted me he was a good cocksucker and a good bottom my favorite was letting him fuck his wife and fucking him at the same time sometime I would fuck his wife and I would bottom for him.

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've done erotic massage for 30 years and have seen many, many asians. 6.5" is the largest I've ever seen on an Asian client. . 5 or 6 inches is large for Asians. 10.5 was the largest white dick.
So what’s the norm?

sigsmund

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've done erotic massage for 30 years and have seen many, many asians. 6.5" is the largest I've ever seen on an Asian client. . 5 or 6 inches is large for Asians. 10.5 was the largest white dick.
lol and I've been with 4 asians in the past 5 years and they all had above 8 inches. I guess some people really do have all the bad luck.

Reactions: MurdockPSB

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
4.5" is average. I can't believe the poster below who has been with 4 Asians all over 8". In over a hundred Asian clients only one was 7".Statistics are on my side from many studies.

I haven’t see as big of a sample size as you but I would guess the average is 5.5”. A few above 6” and one is 8”. I wonder if the location matters

Reactions: Capitolhillguy

sigsmund

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
4.5" is average. I can't believe the poster below who has been with 4 Asians all over 8". In over a hundred Asian clients only one was 7".Statistics are on my side from many studies.
The point is circumstantial evidence will always be that for everyone, either it's someone getting small ones all their life or someone getting big ones, the point is that's never indicative of statistical reality.

And let's not even get into the argument of the validity of dick size studies, their faults, the fact they're all self-reported, etc.

Just enjoy what you find, and don't stereotype entire populations according to your own personal experience.