Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when i studied abroad in Asia/Japan for a year for school i slept with so many guys (whore phase) and as a top i love playing with a bottoms cock when we fuck and i came across many of well hung Asian men during my sex episodes lol

emmylouharris

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
4.5" is average. I can't believe the poster below who has been with 4 Asians all over 8". In over a hundred Asian clients only one was 7".Statistics are on my side from many studies.
Well even among asians sizes are vary depend on country. In Korea most guys i met fall between 3-5inches but when i traveled to japan and china, i met many guys with 5-6 inches one. Even among white guys from german or other norther europeans have bigger dick than guys from england and US. Therfore, it is hard to say what is asian average.

niceness

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you willing to share?

Yes but I need to find them first. I have found one on tumblr and I saw two on twitter where one was a repost of the one I found on tumblr. They are both partial shots so don't get your hopes up too high. I'll also share the twitter account that has the good pics too.

Reactions: Rawblackgold

Rawblackgold

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes but I need to find them first. I have found one on tumblr and I saw two on twitter where one was a repost of the one I found on tumblr. They are both partial shots so don't get your hopes up too high. I'll also share the twitter account that has the good pics too.

Thank youuuu

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Well even among asians sizes are vary depend on country. In Korea most guys i met fall between 3-5inches but when i traveled to japan and china, i met many guys with 5-6 inches one. Even among white guys from german or other norther europeans have bigger dick than guys from england and US. Therfore, it is hard to say what is asian average.
Not gay, but I find it amusing that German's have bigger dicks than English ( similar bloodlines) and US ( millions of Americans have German ancestry). But there you go.

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Not gay, but I find it amusing that German's have bigger dicks than English ( similar bloodlines) and US ( millions of Americans have German ancestry). But there you go.
I'm sure only Germans with small dick genes emigrated to the US. So it all makes sense. ;)