Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few years ago i used to frequent Chariots sauna in Shoreditch. As with most saunas it was a bit hit and miss as to whether or not you touched lucky.
On one such visit when I had not been having much luck I decided to have a final ten minutes relaxing in the large jacuzzi. There were about six or so guys in the pool and as luck would have it there was a vacant place directly facing an oriental guy.
I have a particular soft spot for oriental men and so quickly made eye contact to which he responded to though he did seem quite cautious and shy.
I followed this up with the usual exploritary brushing of feet and legs and to my surprise he stretched out both of his legs accros to me , one on each side of me and I gently started to caress and massage his feet rubbing them underneath gently with my thumbs.
After about five minutes he pulled his legs back and sat for a few seconds and I thought well, that was that. He then stood up and there stood this tall lean figure of at least six feet four with this huge long cock hanging down. It looked massive at least nine inches.
I watched him climb out of the pool still in a state of shock and to my amazement he turned his head around as he put on his towel and gave me an unmistakable follow me look.
I stood up and did as bid with my cock standing fully to attention. The other guys looked as astonished as i felt though i don't know whether it was due to his massive phalus or the fact that I who was easily the oldest in the pool had copped off with him.
I grabbed my towel and followed him to where he was standing at the entrance to a dark room.We went just inside and proceeded to kiss and caress.
I reached inside his towel and at last felt his massive penis in my hand.
I was dying to take him in my mouth but every time i tried to work my way down his gorgeous smooth lean body he stopped me. Meanwhile he was gently caressing my rock solid cock.
After a while he turned around so his back was to me so that my left hand was caressing his chest and my right one pulling his huge long cock, with him reaching round to pull mine.
After a short time I realised that he had came, not by any noise or movement he made but just that his cock was now wet and slippery with his juice.
He continued to pull me off stood like this until i bi shuddered as I explored to a fantastic climax!
He then just gave me a smile and a quick kiss before hurrying off with an embarrassed look on his face!
I just stood for a moment while I took in what had just happened and how I had been so lucky!

elixer26

Cherished Member
Media