Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The biggest asian cock I had was Japanese... he was 9” and very thiiick. He topped, of course! The rest, and I have a asian thing, have been smaller than 7” but bttm for me. Big asses though.
I agree it's not uncommon to find an Asian guy with a big dick.
A few years ago on a visit to Chariots Sauna in Shoreditch which is now sadly closed, I found myself facing a thin oriental guy in the Jacuzzi.
Our feet made contact and soon his long legs had stretched up to my waist. I stroked his calfs under the water before massaging the soles of his feet sensuously. At the same time I stretched out my legs and proceeded to massage his cock gently between my feet.
After a while he stood up and to my surprise there was one of the longest cocks I had ever came across .
He was hanging down at a slight angle and was easily nine inches if not more. He was also about six feet four or more.
The other guys also stared blatantly at his monster dong swinging too and fro as he made his way out of the pool.
Then to my amazement as he wrapped his towel around him he gave me an unmistakable follow me look. I hurriedly followed him to just inside a dark area where I slipped my hand inside his towel to feel this monster in my hand. I wanted to take him in my mouth but he wouldn't let me and very soon he shot his load.
He then turned me round with my back to him and proceeded to wank me off whilst kissing my neck and tongueing my ear with me still holding his still incredibly and now slimey penis. I very quickly shot my load with an incredibley intense orgasm.
He then hurried away as if embarrassed at what had happened.
Also one of the fattest cocks I've ever encountered was also with an oriental man but that is another story.

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Figured I'd share perhaps my favourite big dick Asian video.

hlkhll.png

REQUIREMENTS
Asian? Check. (Japanese)
Big Dick? Check.

BONUSES
Big Balls? Check.
Huge Cumshots? Check.

I would embed the video, but doesn't seem like lpsg and the site it's on can interact. So link below...
Video: Japanese guy milked - ThisVid.com

EvurHard7

Superior Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

nudeguy1958

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reactions: DiomedesXVI