Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
asianfrostbite-penis-nude-jpg.20239391

Very nice nuts on this young man and he appears to do his best to display his assets well.

LondonLad8t8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Asian in the US means China and Far East, whereas Indian men like myself get sub categories like South Asian.

There are Desi/Indian/‘South Asian’ men in this thread but it’s few and far between.

Asian in the US means China and Far East, whereas Indian men like myself get sub categories like South Asian.

There are Desi/Indian/‘South Asian’ men in this thread but it’s few and far between.

Woooowww!!! Thanks, honestly, for educating me because I thought Asia included Indians and them too!

D

deleted1074483

Woooowww!!! Thanks, honestly, for educating me because I thought Asia included Indians and them too!

i think we need to go through the same sort of learning that most of us had to in learning not to say 'afro-caribbean' or 'coloured' - 'asian' fits in that same trope - too wide and broad a term used badly and often disengenuously.

Reactions: 6095861
D

deleted1074483

feel free to show off though mate, cos you're hot;-)

Reactions: danndeemann

LondonLad8t8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

It does include Indian men, it’s just years of categorisation in the US that defines Asian as anyone with epicanthic folds for eyes, instead of all the others that are in this massive continent.

In the UK, Asian here usually means Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc. We don’t sub categorise.

It does include Indian men, it’s just years of categorisation in the US that defines Asian as anyone with epicanthic folds for eyes, instead of all the others that are in this massive continent.

In the UK, Asian here usually means Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc. We don’t sub categorise.
Thanks man

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay