Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a completely different physique. Tall, barrel chested , naturally muscular and my penis is tiny soft and hard. He absolutely puts me to shame.
Don’t be like that, dude, sure you got a great body and dick.

Reactions: Derringer

Leo0904

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
su4g5lp17ly51.jpg

Thick (and hard) Chinese cock : ThickDick

Kgaebin

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
04D9233B-1C56-4C62-A3C0-B25142FA2C1F.jpeg
Say, are there asians with big dicks (6+ inches)? Do anyone have pictures?
I get the sense it'll be a little harder to find these pics, mainly because the majority of us use english-language websites, rather than 'asian'-language websites.

any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Say, are there asians with big dicks (6+ inches)? Do anyone have pictures?
I get the sense it'll be a little harder to find these pics, mainly because the majority of us use english-language websites, rather than 'asian'-language websites.

any help would be appreciated. thanks.
04D9233B-1C56-4C62-A3C0-B25142FA2C1F.jpeg

I wonder if I count! I’m 7 inches long and 6 inches in girth. More in my gallery from my OnlyFans F181834D-5F7F-4AB9-8BF7-495421CEB563.png

MrHrafn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess it depends on how one defines "big"....

These race size correspondences come and go , back around 1900 the Chinese had monsters, today with only a few over use hoes their prick shrinks from lack of ops.

Is the dearth of hung Asian pics and stories of endowed East Asians because of language or is it...another reason? People here differ on that subject although my sense of it is that Asian cocks tend to run smaller than Black or White cocks overall. And certainly Asian condoms are smaller. There's got to be a reason for that.

To some folks, that's upsettingly Un-PC and some will angrily say there's plenty of hung Asians, and it's bigotry to suggest otherwise. And maybe they're not full of it. But maybe they are. I've never seen a well-endowed Asian. Nor have many guys on these boards. But no doubt there are some. I also have noted that Asian guys seem to be shyer about nudity displays. Perhaps it's cultural; perhaps it's something else. I dunno.

Reactions: kasumigenx