Asians with Big Dicks

abu101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
asians with big dicks are a very rare commodity

trust me i know, i live in hawaii, and it seems its half asians.

even tho i am fairly inexperienced personally, i have spent much time at the gym (and the beach) and the showers at both.

i would say that japanese have routinely and predictably the smalllest peens on the planet, bar none. occasionally you see a fuller size japanese package but its very rare. their bodies on the other hand are often wonderfully lean and fat free.

the koreans and chinese and other asians will sometimes surprise you with a big cock and balls too, but its still less common than other races.

filipinos may be the exception, they are more regularly in the main stream and occasionally much larger.

as we all know, blacks still win , hands down. sure, lots of them are of normal size, but about one in ten seem friggin huge and you just never see that many guys of other races with the same stats.

aloha all , great site

A search of that name only turns up girls, do you know any way to find his vids?

abu101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i apologize for implying that japanese have small dicks. not all do. obviously.

but the MAJORITY of the japense men i've seen in lockerooms and showers and the beach the past ten years or so are much smaller than other asians, who seem (on average) smaller than white guys. Latinos seem larger than whites. And blacks seem larger than all

obviously i am talking averages, from just ten years of visuals . there are of course many exceptions, mnaybe you are one.

gomen nasai,

abu

even tho i am fairly inexperienced personally, i have spent much time at the gym (and the beach) and the showers at both.

i would say that japanese have routinely and predictably the smalllest peens on the planet, bar none. occasionally you see a fuller size japanese package but its very rare. their bodies on the other hand are often wonderfully lean and fat free.

the koreans and chinese and other asians will sometimes surprise you with a big cock and balls too, but its still less common than other races.

filipinos may be the exception, they are more regularly in the main stream and occasionally much larger.

as we all know, blacks still win , hands down. sure, lots of them are of normal size, but about one in ten seem friggin huge and you just never see that many guys of other races with the same stats.

aloha all , great site

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
i apologize for implying that japanese have small dicks. not all do. obviously.

but the MAJORITY of the japense men i've seen in lockerooms and showers and the beach the past ten years or so are much smaller than other asians, who seem (on average) smaller than white guys. Latinos seem larger than whites. And blacks seem larger than all

obviously i am talking averages, from just ten years of visuals . there are of course many exceptions, mnaybe you are one.

gomen nasai,

abu
You must be very smart. You can communicate with imaginary people, and you can regularly distinguish Japanese men from other East and Southeast Asians by sight. I worship you. :tongue:

kennethmarkzamora

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

aloha all , great site

correct but not accurate.:wink:

abu101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what does "correct but not accurate" mean ? not sure i understood if that was supposed to be clever sarcasm that i am too dense to appreciate (i love sarcasm, maybe i just missed it tho) or some clarity on the thread.

there absolutely are clear differences in asians. japanese. korean. chinese. thai. etc. just like there are differences between europeans. swedes. brits. italians. germans. if you live around them long enough the differences are obvious. and of course language removes all doubt.

i love the asian people, especially the japanese people. there are some REALLY beautiful japanese, just as in all cultures. so their dicks are smaller than most. who the hell cares. but 9 times outta 10, japanese will be at one end of the spectrum and blacks are at the other end.

we can argue about exceptions, of which there are plenty.

i'm just talkin about the averages.

good thread, thanks. abu

B_smooth_7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
just seeing this after meeting a guy from Shanghai and coming back to my place. He's 6' tall and very handsome. Well spoken with a Phd in mechanical engineering. Unfortunately, he was smaller than what I expected - 4" at best hard which a full bush that made it worse. But the 6-pack and no body fat sort of made up for it.

What I also found interesting was that he made no noise whatsoever. He went at it like a crazed monkey and when he came I didn't know it. He just pulled out and that's how I knew he was done.

My other Asian adventures have been with two Vietnamese guys - both small but fat. The best were the Thai guys. I was pleasantly surprised when I was in Bangkok. Average by most standards but above average by Asian standards.

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
It's really not that difficult. There ARE visual differences. :confused:
I live in East Asia, genius, and even the natives cannot distinguish each other's country of origin by sight alone with any great degree of accuracy. I would estimate that about one in five individuals might exhibit a "distinctly Japanese phenotype," for example, and correctly distinguishing even those peculiar individuals is rather difficult for a non-East Asian or a person who has not lived in various countries of East Asia for a significant length of time. The majority of East Asian individuals are simply impossible to distinguish by sight alone.

martin60018

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
east asians are difficult
yellow asians are very very
easy to tell apart on sight
Polynesians are also easy to tell apart
hawaiian, samoan, tahitian, tongan etc very easy
take a good look at a swede, german, italian, french, all white
but you can easily tell
same for blacks from
somalia, yemen, sudan, south africa, kenya, all different
if you cant tell
then all you can see is the color and not the actual features and expressions of the faces

Last edited:

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
Polynesians are also easy to tell apart
hawaiian, samoan, tahitian, tongan etc very easy
Modern Polynesians have differential admixture from European, Chinese, and other ancestors in addition to their Polynesian ancestors. Distinguishing the admixed ones from the unadmixed ones is like distinguishing Latin American mestizos from purebred Iberians, so it should not be too difficult. However, distinguishing purebred Polynesians from Samoa from purebred Polynesians from Tonga, Tahiti, etc. should be nearly impossible; it would be like distinguishing purebred White Americans from their distant relatives in Europe.

Swoleanmeat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

aloha all , great site

utter bullshit!

martin60018

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Modern Polynesians have differential admixture from European, Chinese, and other ancestors in addition to their Polynesian ancestors. Distinguishing the admixed ones from the unadmixed ones is like distinguishing Latin American mestizos from purebred Iberians, so it should not be too difficult. However, distinguishing purebred Polynesians from Samoa from purebred Polynesians from Tonga, Tahiti, etc. should be nearly impossible; it would be like distinguishing purebred White Americans from their distant relatives in Europe.
there are no more purebreeds, almost 99.99% are now mixed blood.
samoans are stout bigger nostrils, heavier set.
tahitians are slimmer fair, tongans have curlier hair (just generalizations)
hawaiians are nonexistant, lets not start on microneasians, guamanians and chammoros.
unless you have lived in hawaii for some good amount of time, where there is a large population of all of the above. you will not be able to tell the difference.

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
there are no more purebreeds, almost 99.99% are now mixed blood.
samoans are stout bigger nostrils, heavier set.
tahitians are slimmer fair, tongans have curlier hair (just generalizations)
hawaiians are nonexistant, lets not start on microneasians, guamanians and chammoros.
unless you have lived in hawaii for some good amount of time, where there is a large population of all of the above. you will not be able to tell the difference.
If modern Tahitians are "slimmer fair" on average (please excuse me for copying your horrible English), it is most likely due to their excess of recent Chinese ancestry. All other Polynesians from Tonga and Samoa eastward are related to each other within what would be in Europe a historical timeframe (2000 years at the most, but generally closer to 1000 years), and deriving from a very limited gene pool. It is very unlikely that they should exhibit such rapid phenotypic diversification.

martin60018

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If modern Tahitians are "slimmer fair" on average (please excuse me for copying your horrible English), it is most likely due to their excess of recent Chinese ancestry. All other Polynesians from Tonga and Samoa eastward are related to each other within what would be in Europe a historical timeframe (2000 years at the most, but generally closer to 1000 years), and deriving from a very limited gene pool. It is very unlikely that they should exhibit such rapid phenotypic diversification.
they are all inbred due to isolation anyways
nice attack on my engrish
i dont understand your harvard book speak
y r u lurking on a penis site? einstein?
learn from old peoples observations
have you lived there and sucked 1000's of cocks?
or just guessing and trying to sound smart?

69er

Experimental Member
Media
I live in East Asia, genius, and even the natives cannot distinguish each other's country of origin by sight alone with any great degree of accuracy. I would estimate that about one in five individuals might exhibit a "distinctly Japanese phenotype," for example, and correctly distinguishing even those peculiar individuals is rather difficult for a non-East Asian or a person who has not lived in various countries of East Asia for a significant length of time. The majority of East Asian individuals are simply impossible to distinguish by sight alone.
This is correct. In China alone there are over 50 ethnic groups. One could make an educated guess by looking at clothing styles, hair styles, etc., but not to high percentages of accuracy over an extended period. Anyone who thinks they can is fooling themselves.