Asians with large cocks?

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've done quite a bit of searching because I find Asian men and big dicks very attractive. However, the combination of the two is definitely a rarity. There are some, of course, and there have been photos posted here and videos at various places like x-tube that show some well-hung Asians. By comparison, there are way more black and white whoppers.
There is no scientific way to prove this, but just start searching the internet and you'll see what I mean. And the argument that Asians are culturally different doesn't hold water. There are lots of photos and videos of Asians out there...really a lot.
Happy hunting...

daddybrock32

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was in Japan years ago when I was in the army I was told my Japanese girls/women that Japanese men had small dicks when compared to Americans. They had no reason to lie to me as they were not telling me what a big dick I had but stating a fact from their experience.

I'm quite sure the are many exceptions to this but I suspect that it is generally true.

dajunglee786

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you think DavyR and I are twats...you have not met twats at lpsg...keep on posti'n bud

get over your insecurities sunshine i werent talking to you. i've met a whole load of twats at lpsg and in real life. the difference between them and you is minimal son. "keep postin bud" you'll get there soon enough (Y)

dajunglee786

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe it's just tucked really tight. i don't understand why people get so offended by legitimate generalizations based on subjective experiences.

in general, black guys have big dicks. in general, asians have smaller ones. and of course there are always exceptions. why would that make somebody sooo mad unless they had self esteem issues. it's ok if your dick isn't 7+

in general this thread is full of a load of twats. its nothing to do with self esteem. this topic has been spoke about 1000 million times. do a search you'll see. repetition is boring. for those of us who have a life. the search button is your friend people. remember that. you will go far.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Asians with large cocks?

Myth

I would think with a 1/3rd of the World Population being of Asian descent ..
there would possibly be MORE Large Asian Cocks than ALL other races put to-gether

Closer to Home .. as in ME'

1/2 Asian here
Would that mean i have 1/2 again of the Small Asians Cocks
(as per the thread)
i DONT think/KNOW so
enz

D_Auquhorthies_Snotson

Account Disabled
Media
My new husband and I were in the pool at a resort this past summer and we both noticed a hot couple sun bathing, she had on a pair of cheeky bottoms which made her ass look scrumptious, I noticed my new hubby checking her out so I swam up to him and said "I can see you with your face buried in her pussy and eating her out, then she slides down your shaft all the way to your balls".....he got real horny and I said "I wonder if her boyfriend/husband is in to her, he's asian, wonder how big his dick is, are asian guys known to be hung?"....he said "I don't know, but while she's bouncing up and down on my dick, you can be sucking his and finding out"....we went to the room and had tremendous sex....so I never found out, but are asian guys hung? I haven't seen too many, but the ones I've seen haven't been all that impressive....just curious though

martin60018

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey people, I am a gay Asian guy, and I've lived in Hawaii where most of the population is Asian. I've never seen a really hung Asian guy. I did see one Asian guy who had almost 7 inches, and that was the biggest I've seen in Hawaii. I do have to comment that, yellow skinned Asians, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese, have smaller cocks. Other Asians, have larger cocks. In general South East Asian boys have larger cocks. The Chinese boys that have met with large penises usually have some Mongolian descent. The biggest cock I have seen on an Asian was on a Thai-Vietnamese-Laotian mix boy, he had 9 1/2 inches. Of course in an Asian world he would be considered a freak. I know from experience because I've seen at least 5000 Asian cocks in my life. I'm sure I would remember one that was any bigger than 7 inches. Surely it's all just genetics. Asians have small cocks but big brains, that is why they are good at math. Back to the thai-lao-viet boy mix yellow skin Asians would not consider him Asian. This is pure bigotry within the Asian community. On a side note, I've noticed that mixed Asians may have large cocks. It solely depends on who the mother is. for mixed Asians if the mother is Asian he would usually have a smaller cock but if his mother was not Asian he would have a larger cock. again this is from pure experience. I'm sure there are a lot of exceptions out there but it never had a chance to compare. I do know that many black men have very large cocks. Again this is from pure experience. I don't know if gay or straight makes any difference at all for penis size because I only can speak of gay men. Just my Asian two cents on the subject.

OscarM

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There used to be a website... asian cock warehouse, it was called. This guy who was living in japan snapped a bunch of pics. All had a considerable size. Gosh, I loved that site but it's long gone now.

Glossmen is a good pay site to get a sample glimpse; most of them look at least average. I'd do all of them regardless!

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, this turned into an interesting thread, many different viewpoints and experiences. All about the size of asians.

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
The guys skating for the Japanese National Figure Skating Championship tonight are all so hot...except that shrimpy 14-year-old kid, Uno Shouma. He looks like he hasn't graduated from elementary school yet. They have perfect legs and buttocks and all...

OH MY GOD! :eek: Kozuka Takahiko just fell flat on his ass after a triple axel. Poor guy! He looks just like a friend of mine who has a huge cock, but I haven't caught a pic of Kozuka naked. Too bad. :frown1:

Last edited:

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
I used to date a beautiful and very nice Japanese woman and she was absolutely fascinated by the size of my penis! Many times she mentioned that she would never be able to find one as big as mine back in her country. It was just an incredible turn-on to watch her stroke my penis, because he eyes would glisten and she would keep saying "wow'. She also mentioned that if other people saw me nude in a sauna in Japan, that they'd be scared! She had a great personality and was sexy in every way and it's too bad that I let her get away!

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here's something worth considering - the condoms here in India are smaller. There are news articles out there which also explain why they are smaller - apparently studies showed Indian men are smaller than world average and international condoms were seeing excessive failure rates. Not sure if that says anything really, but worth mentioning. Of course, there are well endowed Indians out there too, for whom the condom situation is a bit problematic.

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
I used to date a beautiful and very nice Japanese woman and she was absolutely fascinated by the size of my penis! Many times she mentioned that she would never be able to find one as big as mine back in her country. It was just an incredible turn-on to watch her stroke my penis, because he eyes would glisten and she would keep saying "wow'. She also mentioned that if other people saw me nude in a sauna in Japan, that they'd be scared! She had a great personality and was sexy in every way and it's too bad that I let her get away!
HAHAHA!! Thanks for making me laugh. :rolleyes:

The size of your penis is barely above average, and most Japanese guys who I know personally are as big or bigger, so I really, really doubt that anyone would be "scared" if they happened to encounter you nude at a sauna in Japan, Russia, Finland, or wherever else they may have saunas.

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
She said that as part of an erotic conversation and the conversation had a bit of good-natured humor in it which apparently judging from this and from your other posts is a quality you don't understand. For some reason you're extremely defensive on the subject and I wonder why. You claim to be a gay man who is some kind of expert and defender of Asian penis size but why have you are so defensive? You have posted no pictures of yourself though you see fit to judge the qualities and size of other's. Is it possible that you are so defensive and disagreeable because of your own physical shortcomings?