Asians with large cocks?

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am sick and tired of this stupid stereotype that all Asians have small penises. The worst thing is that people who have never been to Asia are making this ignorant judgement. East Asians might be on the small side, but the Southeast Asians are on the average or above-average side.

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
She said that as part of an erotic conversation and the conversation had a bit of good-natured humor in it which apparently judging from this and from your other posts is a quality you don't understand. For some reason you're extremely defensive on the subject and I wonder why. You claim to be a gay man who is some kind of expert and defender of Asian penis size but why have you are so defensive? You have posted no pictures of yourself though you see fit to judge the qualities and size of other's. Is it possible that you are so defensive and disagreeable because of your own physical shortcomings?
Your post was obviously not intended to be humorous, but rather incited laughter because of the credulity with which you had accepted your (imaginary?) Japanese ex-girlfriend's comments about penis size.

As for myself, I am a White American in my 20's who has been living in Japan for a couple years now, and people say I look like Tom Cruise in his better days. :rolleyes: I have no desire to post photos of myself on a public forum for any psychopath to see.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On a side note, I've noticed that mixed Asians may have large cocks. It solely depends on who the mother is. for mixed Asians if the mother is Asian he would usually have a smaller cock but if his mother was not Asian he would have a larger cock. again this is from pure experience. I'm sure there are a lot of exceptions out there but it never had a chance to compare.

:bsflag:

The most ignorant thing I have ever heard.

Last edited:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am Asian. I have a small dick (a touch under 5"). Honestly, I take that much offense to the stereotype. I'm certainly not proud of it, but I have a feeling it might be true.

I don't KNOW that it's true, but based on the dicks I've seen in public showers and from what I've heard from my Asian girlfriends, it doesn't seem out of the question. In general, Asians have smaller tits. In general, Asians are in shorter. In general, Asians have less body hair. In general, they have fewer curves and flatter asses. Of course there are exceptions to all those, but isn't it conceivable that, in general, we might also have shorter ding dongs?

Certainly there's evidence that people cite that says all races have the same dick size, but then I've seen inconsistent data from survey to survey. Until I see a study performed with some semblance of academic rigor, I'm taking everything with a grain of salt.

The OP is an incompetent boob for seriously thinking that there might be NO large Asian cocks out there, but there's a possibility that the average is smaller, and I think it's odd that so many (I'm assuming non-Asian) people dismiss that possibility on account of political correctness and flawed data.

don't underrate yourself man, to a big guy like me it might not be all that big but to a guy like you its plenty. I'm sure your beautiful in many ways. Cock is not everything. I'd love to have a guy to cuddle with and his dick size is not the most important thing. But it would be nice if you liked my big dick though. LOL

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to date a beautiful and very nice Japanese woman and she was absolutely fascinated by the size of my penis! Many times she mentioned that she would never be able to find one as big as mine back in her country. It was just an incredible turn-on to watch her stroke my penis, because he eyes would glisten and she would keep saying "wow'. She also mentioned that if other people saw me nude in a sauna in Japan, that they'd be scared! She had a great personality and was sexy in every way and it's too bad that I let her get away!

I had the same experience years ago, going with a Japanese woman. She was lovely and really appreciated what I had below the waist. She was only familiar with small cocks that she saw on men in her family. When she and I were naked together she would look at my cock and say, "I can't believe all of that can go into my pussy."

BTW lowhung, you have a fantastic gallery showing the exceptional cock you are hung with. Clearly you are equipped to please the women you go with.

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
I had the same experience years ago, going with a Japanese woman. She was lovely and really appreciated what I had below the waist. She was only familiar with small cocks that she saw on men in her family. When she and I were naked together she would look at my cock and say, "I can't believe all of that can go into my pussy."

BTW lowhung, you have a fantastic gallery showing the exceptional cock you are hung with. Clearly you are equipped to please the women you go with.
:wtf2: is wrong with you people? Do you all have low IQs or something? I am a gay man who has lived in Japan for several years and who regularly has sex with Japanese men. If you are not veritable imbeciles, you should realize that I am much more qualified to speak on the subject of the size of Japanese men's penes than you are.

lowhung's pics may be enjoyable, but his penis does not even fall into the "large" range in my book; please keep in mind that he is a shrimp of about 5'6" or so in height.

Last edited:

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you should realize that I am much more qualified to speak on the subject of the size of Japanese men's penes than you are.

Judging from the way you communicate, you are not qualified to speak with others about anything. Simply put, you appear to be just a cocky braggart.

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
Sorry Jujube, I'm sure you know quite a bit about Japanese men, but your posts are regularly condescending and arrogant and I don't mind calling you on it. By the way, I'm 5'10" and your attempt to claim knowledge you don't have speaks of a small mind which grasps at straws in order to defend itself. All that is far worse than a small penis. The question really is what is wrong with you?

:wtf2: is wrong with you people? Do you all have low IQs or something? I am a gay man who has lived in Japan for several years and who regularly has sex with Japanese men. If you are not veritable imbeciles, you should realize that I am much more qualified to speak on the subject of the size of Japanese men's penes than you are.

lowhung's pics may be enjoyable, but his penis does not even fall into the "large" range in my book; please keep in mind that he is a shrimp of about 5'6" or so in height.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, this thread has obviously turned into bigotry and hatred. A bunch of white men stroke their ego by talking down on Asian guys. I suggest moderators to shut down this thread. Thank you so much.

Last edited:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not like I'm gonna save this thread from where it was heading, but, man... one of my fondest memories is of an encounter that I had in the sauna at my college gym with a Japanese American man who had probably the fattest cock I've ever seen. It was astounding! He was also really fun to play around with... joyous and as interested in me as I was in him. He was a traveling professor, so, sadly it was only a one time thing.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Meh, big dick or small, get me a hot muscular Asian man with a cool personality and I'll be content!

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's a really easy way to settle this: Asian guys just whip it out with either a tape measure, or a common object for comparison. Then snap a pic and post it here. Done and done. I don't see why this is at all controversial. :confused:

ryduck1990

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah i mean the stereotype is right asians on avg. are smaller than everyone else but who really cares?