Asians with large cocks?

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
Neither are you - and you've been here FOUR years.
There is a sea of difference between 5 posts in three years and 150 posts in four years. I let the quality of my writing speak for itself, since I have absolutely no intention of revealing my identity on a site of this sort. :rolleyes:

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
I do exist. I decided to put a pic for now. Now, can we please leave it? I am sorry and I hate to cause any argument.
OK, I will now assume that you are actually some less-than-300-pound Asian dude sitting naked on a chair in his bedroom at his parents' house and leave it at that.

Regardless, your photo verification has no bearing on the validity of your argument (or your partner's argument, whichever it may be).

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a sea of difference between 5 posts in three years and 150 posts in four years. I let the quality of my writing speak for itself.....*snip!*

I wasn't referring to quantity nor quality of posts, I was referring to your lack of verification.

*snip!* .....since I have absolutely no intention of revealing my identity on a site of this sort. :rolleyes:

Then why bitch about others not being verified? What gives you the right to demand 'proof' that you yourself won't provide?

*snip!*Meanwhile, you have had an LPSG account for three years, but you are not photo verified*snip!*

*snip!*Regardless, your photo verification has no bearing on the validity of your argument (or your partner's argument, whichever it may be).*snip!*

Then why did you bitch about verification in the first place?

I think I smell a troll.....

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
Then Then why did you bitch about verification in the first place?
I have mentioned it only because without verification, there is no reason for me to prefer nugmartin's claim of being an Indonesian male over any other hypothesis (e.g. that he is an obese and unemployed American or that he is a fourteen-year-old Australian boy with no real sexual experience but a wild imagination). The point is that I do not take anything for the truth without observable evidence. People often have peculiar agendas or fantasies and lie without hesitation, especially on a mostly anonymous site devoted to large penises. :rolleyes:

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have mentioned it only because without verification, there is no reason for me to prefer nugmartin's claim of being an Indonesian male over any other hypothesis.....*snip!*.....The point is that I do not take anything for the truth without observable evidence.*snip!*

You are contradicting yourself - you got uppity about nugmartin not having any photo evidence but when he provided a photo, your response was this:

*snip!*Regardless, your photo verification has no bearing on the validity of your argument (or your partner's argument, whichever it may be).

You have not provided any evidence to persuade me that your "partner" even exists, let alone that he has studied in Japan through both high school and university. What is his nationality? Can you have him log in to LPSG and converse with me in Japanese? Lacking such evidence, I can write you off as a troll without a second thought.

And you have not provided any evidence to persuade me that any of your claims are true:

*snip!*Most of my Japanese friends and acquaintances are either squarely average (13 cm to 15 cm) or veritably huge (18 cm to 22 cm).

If you're going to demand proof from others, put up your own.

"Lacking such evidence, I can write you off as a troll without a second thought."

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
You are contradicting yourself - you got uppity about nugmartin not having any photo evidence but when he provided a photo, your response was this:
You apparently do not know what a contradiction is.

Development from Proposition 1
nugmartin: "I am Asian." > jujube: "Without evidence, I have no reason to believe your assertion that you are Asian." > nugmartin posts his photo verification > jujube: "OK, I accept the evidence that you have provided to support your assertion that you are Asian."

Development from Proposition 2
nugmartin: "My partner says that all Japanese men have small dicks." (entails two simplex propositions:"I have a partner, Person X" and "Person X has said that all Japanese men have small dicks.") > jujube: "Without evidence, I have no reason to believe your assertions that you have a partner and that your partner has said that all Japanese men have small dicks." > nugmartin posts some very poorly composed Japanese sentences as evidence of the existence of his partner and his partner's claim that all Japanese men have small dicks > jujube: "That does not constitute reliable evidence, so I do not accept it."

Do you understand now?

And you have not provided any evidence to persuade me that any of your claims are true:

If you're going to demand proof from others, put up your own.
Do you know anything about the scientific method, parsimony, or the assumption of the null hypothesis? The burden of proof rests on the person who hypothesizes the existence of complex racial variation in any characteristic of a penis (which also entails assuming the existence of "race," by the way) for the same reason that the burden of proof rests on the person who hypothesizes the existence of God or Invisible Pink Unicorns.

nugmartin

1st Like
Media
Hmm my partner never said that all japanese men have small dick. His comment to me was exactly the same as the other guy who posted earlier. Lots of bush and a small bud sticking out. Thats why I posted it, I just thought it was funny that both of them made the same exact comment.

I totally believe you when you said in your experience japanese men have the biggest average. if you read my post earlier, your experience and his experience are different and it's just random right? He had small ones and you had big ones. It certainly does not conclude that japanese Men have small penises. He knows this. He was just making a silly comment about the bush and a small bud.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you know anything about the scientific method, parsimony, or the assumption of the null hypothesis?

No - but what I do know, is that you made a claim that you haven't backed up.

EDIT: that also explains my interpretation of contradiction - whining about someone else's lack of evidence when you haven't provided any of your own.

Last edited:

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
No - but what I do know, is that you made a claim that you haven't backed up.

EDIT: that also explains my interpretation of contradiction - whining about someone else's lack of evidence when you haven't provided any of your own.
I've already explained why your imagining of a contradiction is illogical in my previous reply to you.

I have not proposed any hypothesis for you and me and others to debate and accept or reject; I have not contested the null hypothesis. I have contested the unsupported claims of people who post offensive and untestable hypotheses (e.g. "There is no Asian man who has a big dick" without even defining the term "big dick" in terms that could be tested scientifically), and do not even follow up with any reliable evidence.

It is the responsibility of those people who present assertions such as "All (or a majority of, etc.) Asian men have small dicks that do not project beyond the pubic hair when flaccid" to provide evidence to support their assertions (e.g. secret footage of random Asian men in gym locker rooms). I do not have to provide any evidence to support my reasons for rejecting their invalid hypotheses. It would be ridiculous to require me to do so, as it would be ridiculous to ask someone to prove the validity of their agnosticism regarding the existence or non-existence of God.

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
Hmm my partner never said that all japanese men have small dick. His comment to me was exactly the same as the other guy who posted earlier. Lots of bush and a small bud sticking out. Thats why I posted it, I just thought it was funny that both of them made the same exact comment.
You wrote about your partner's comment in reply to my paraphrastic quotation of someone who had posted on this forum ages ago that he had visited a Japanese onsen and that all the Japanese men there had flaccid penises that were almost completely hidden in pubic hair. You said that you thought it was funny that your partner had said "the same thing." Therefore, it was logical for me to infer that your partner also had claimed that he had seen a large group of Japanese men naked and that they all had had flaccid penises that were almost completely hidden in pubic hair. If you actually intended to state that your partner had said that he had seen one or a few Japanese men who had such tiny penises, but he had also seen other Japanese men who had average or large penises, then you should have explicitly stated so.

I totally believe you when you said in your experience japanese men have the biggest average. if you read my post earlier, your experience and his experience are different and it's just random right? He had small ones and you had big ones. It certainly does not conclude that japanese Men have small penises. He knows this. He was just making a silly comment about the bush and a small bud.
I have stated that in my sexual history with Japanese men, most have had erections that have been either "average" (13 to 15 cm) or "very large" (18 cm to 22 cm), and that a couple have been "very small" (less than or equal to 10 cm). I have not claimed that the mean erect penis size of Japanese men is larger than any other group (and, in fact, I have always found it curious that there seems to be a dearth of so-called "high average" or "slightly large" cocks here; this has given me an impression that the distribution of Japanese penis sizes might be bimodal or even multimodal rather than normal).

What I have proclaimed loudly and clearly is that I personally have had sex with many Asian (including specifically Japanese) men who have had larger-than-average (sometimes extremely so) cocks, and there is therefore no way that any ignorant, racist, puerile rascal is going to convince me to accept his claims that "all Asians have small cocks," "all Japanese men have flaccid dicks that get hidden in their pubic hair," and so forth. I will vehemently attack any poster who makes such stupid claims on this forum, and I am proud to do so.

Last edited:

nugmartin

1st Like
Media
OK but how can you attack someone else who have different experience from you. If they say the guys they slept with have been small, maybe you can just leave it at that? I agree with you , as long as they dont claim that all asians are small, then it is ok if they say in their experience asians are smaller. Or some might say , in their experience asians are bigger.

D

deleted365297

somehow i allowed myself to read all the way into the second page of this thread. waste of time lol. moving on!

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
OK but how can you attack someone else who have different experience from you. If they say the guys they slept with have been small, maybe you can just leave it at that?
Where in this thread have you encountered such a statement?

If anyone had stated simply, "I have had sex with x number of Asian males, and their penises have been smaller on average than those of the White males with whom I have had sex," then I would have countered simply, "I have had sex with y number of Asian males, and their penises have not been smaller on average than those of the White males with whom I have had sex." If anyone had stated simply, "I have had sex with x number of Asian males, and none of them has had an erect penis longer than six inches," I would have countered simply, "I have had sex with y number of Asian males, and z number of them have had an erect penis longer than six inches."

I think you are ignoring the reality, which is that most "Asian men have small penises" posts are not made by openly homosexual or bisexual males (nor by heterosexual or bisexual females) who are simply stating their opinions based on recollection of their own sexual experiences with male individuals of Asian ancestry. Most such posts (or threads) are made by men who claim that they have Asian girlfriends/wives who constantly compliment them on the size of their dicks (relative to the previous lovers of the Asian female, all of whom are presumed to be Asian) or by suspiciously trollish individuals who reference some pseudoscientific article about penis size (e.g. that infamous "World Penis Size Map").

amado

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jujube is not wrong.
I travel a lot in Asia mostly to Japan since 10 years now.
I visited a lot onsen and sentoh much more than hundred.

What I can say is that Japanese men (do not know other Asians) are bigger flaccid that the Central European guy.
That is mostly because of the girth.
I ca not say something about erect sizes.
I haven`t seen much.