Boneinmytent

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Not worth it for tge $25. Doesnt show full dick. Most of its always covered by an emoji. Typical “Tips get you exclusive content” type. Wanted $100 for his “premium” snap. Has since changed it to $60. Plus his dick looks pretty average sized to me. Not as huge as he seems to claim it to be.

Reactions: Ilovetomh

Ilovetomh

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not worth it for tge $25. Doesnt show full dick. Most of its always covered by an emoji. Typical “Tips get you exclusive content” type. Wanted $100 for his “premium” snap. Has since changed it to $60. Plus his dick looks pretty average sized to me. Not as huge as he seems to claim it to be.
Darn that’s pretty disappointing:(

Reactions: Boneinmytent

DontLookAtMe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you serious? He always pops up on my FYP with "but my OF" "link to my OF in my OG" and he can't even bother to show it off?

Boneinmytent

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Are you serious? He always pops up on my FYP with "but my OF" "link to my OF in my OG" and he can't even bother to show it off?
Right? Especially charging $25. There are hotter guya that charge way less and show way more and do better on OF. What is even better is, in recent pics hes been holding his pubic mound back to try and make it look bigger while still covering the head. It is honestly a sham.

yuyupi89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don’t usually regret subscribing to anyone but this one I did forsure.. it was a waste.

Right! Not only does he over charge the monthly sub, (at least for the lack luster content he provides) To top it off, there's also so many micro-transactions he tries to pull. I should really say "MEGA" because I remember he was trying to charge 60-100 dollars for his private uncensored snap... that's right he censors his OF post. I have no idea if that is still a thing...My sub ran out a bit ago.. who knows what he's charging for these days. Greedy Greedy

D

deleted3304581

He’s cute but the fact that he doesn’t show his whole dick is disappointing.