Irain

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Or you could be delusional lol. Its very obvious he edited it to look bigger

View attachment 26633301
Dude you just want to see more pics of him like anybody else watching this thread. I subbed just to see if he was posting vids and pics and he is and its all consistent. He’s not stroking a photoshopped dick on vid without some serious VFX skills so just say you wanna see more instead of trying to goad somebody into this weak ass attempt to post more by saying its photoshopped. Or you actually are a bit delusional.

Johnny7391

Legendary Member
Media
San Fransisco (California, United States)
Yea definitely his dick is not as big as he brags about it, as an asian and a vietnamese (he's also viet btw) i would say his dick is average lol, i've seen many asians with a bigger dick than that, and his OF is totally not worth it. In fact my dick looks bigger than his, if he can make that much money with a dick like that, i wanna start an onlyfans too lmao
god i do not care

Irain

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If tht dick looks normal youve never seen one its clearly face tuned to look longer
I’ve seen Thousands of dicks and bodies and mother nature did not always make things symmetrical. I think you’re just seeing something thats not there.