Irain

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If tht dick looks normal youve never seen one its clearly face tuned to look longer
I’ve seen Thousands of dicks and bodies and mother nature did not always make things symmetrical. I think you’re just seeing something thats not there.

Irain

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Or you could be delusional lol. Its very obvious he edited it to look bigger

View attachment 26633301
Dude you just want to see more pics of him like anybody else watching this thread. I subbed just to see if he was posting vids and pics and he is and its all consistent. He’s not stroking a photoshopped dick on vid without some serious VFX skills so just say you wanna see more instead of trying to goad somebody into this weak ass attempt to post more by saying its photoshopped. Or you actually are a bit delusional.

Irain

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
any videos of him cumming?

He has a couple pics and vids post orgasm but nothing showing him actually cumming. All the vids are less than 25 secs from what I’ve skimmed through so far but he is posting fully exposed pics and vids without emoji’s covering anymore so theres that at least. Overall I give his OF a D+ because for $20 a month it should be consistent videos at least 3+ mins long posted regularly and he’s not doing that. Definitely not worth $20 a month in my opinion. But if you find him attractive and just want to see pics and super shot videos maybe you’ll find the $20 worth it.

jackk120

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He has a couple pics and vids post orgasm but nothing showing him actually cumming. All the vids are less than 25 secs from what I’ve skimmed through so far but he is posting fully exposed pics and vids without emoji’s covering anymore so theres that at least. Overall I give his OF a D+ because for $20 a month it should be consistent videos at least 3+ mins long posted regularly and he’s not doing that. Definitely not worth $20 a month in my opinion. But if you find him attractive and just want to see pics and super shot videos maybe you’ll find the $20 worth it.
that's kinda sad tho but can u post the vids?