Ask 24karatblack anything

Media
Dear 24karatblack,

Why is it that other bruthaz (hood ones)start hating when they "find out" you are bigger than they are?

I'm not familiar with this trend. In my hood, which was actually THE HOOD, we didn't compare dick sizes. At least, none of my people did. I guess if two dudes happened to fuck the same girl and she made an issue about it, someone's ego could get bruised.

Media
I love this... I am sure we will come to find that a REAL brother from the hood is a lot less flamboyant and drama filled than the mythology suggests....

I'm sure we will, but I can't erase the years of bullshit that BET has promoted haha

I've met all kinds of people in my life and I find we're basically the same. We all want food, clothing, shelter, love and orgasms. How people try to get those things is the what makes them different.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure we will, but I can't erase the years of bullshit that BET has promoted haha

I've met all kinds of people in my life and I find we're basically the same. We all want food, clothing, shelter, love and orgasms. How people try to get those things is the what makes them different.

BET? You mean Hip hop. Puffy grew up in the suburbs, Andre Harrell grew up in the hood. Russell and "Run" Simmons also grew up in the suburbs. Need we say more...they are just a few who early on helped to create the image and the all made a fortune from it.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Right on.

Media
BET? You mean Hip hop. Puffy grew up in the suburbs, Andre Harrell grew up in the hood. Russell and "Run" Simmons also grew up in the suburbs. Need we say more...they are just a few who early on helped to create the image and the all made a fortune from it.

I'm more pissed that BET doesn't have enough quality programming. I Viacom owns it and could care less about quality, but even the video shows had more variety years ago. You could see 2 Live Crew and Public Enemy back to back.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm more pissed that BET doesn't have enough quality programming. I Viacom owns it and could care less about quality, but even the video shows had more variety years ago. You could see 2 Live Crew and Public Enemy back to back.

I havent seen it in years so I can't speak to that so I take your word for it. It definitely has lost its flavor but it made Robert Johnson a billionaire...

Media
Dear 24 Karatblack,

whats your thought of DC putting white green lantern back and pushing the brutha out of the cartoons?

I can't say I'm a fan of comic books, so once again I'm not the most knowledgeable person to speak on that subject....

I do know that you can't be 100 percent straight with that greasy ass dude in your avatar pic, bruh....

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...and his wife took half. I'm looking for her and Juanita Jordan in the daytime with a flashlight :privateeye:

:lmao:

I dont know about Juanita Jordan, but I do know Sheila Johnson is putting hers to good use . She just endowed the Parsons School of Design with a sizeable sum. As to why they both got half is a story for another day....