Ask a 10% Bi Man Anything

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What did you do which made you put down 10% gay? Please provide details, video and/or pictures if available. :cool::wink:

I met my my best friend when we were little kids. We liked each other, which eventually lead to playing games together, sports & sleeping over each other houses. The sleeping over part lead to checking each other's bodies out, which lead to making out, rubbing bodies,jerking off, etc. We didn't take any photos of ourselves though. Sorry.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How many guys have you been with? When was the first time you were with a guy, and what did this involve? :)

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Now, Jon ... this 10 percent is a very generalized figure.
What's your best guess as to your percentages, forgetting about the base 10 system.
I think you're about 78:22.
Would this be right?
If not, what figure do you want to offer?
Realizing, of course, that it's all arbitrary ... and that I'm jokin', Jon.:cool:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now, Jon ... this 10 percent is a very generalized figure.
What's your best guess as to your percentages, forgetting about the base 10 system.
I think you're about 78:22.
Would this be right?
If not, what figure do you want to offer?
Realizing, of course, that it's all arbitrary ... and that I'm jokin', Jon.:cool:

Is that based on a simple !00%?

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I met my my best friend when we were little kids. We liked each other, which eventually lead to playing games together, sports & sleeping over each other houses. The sleeping over part lead to checking each other's bodies out, which lead to making out, rubbing bodies,jerking off, etc. We didn't take any photos of ourselves though. Sorry.

A sleep over with you would lead to touching, jerking, etc...with just about any sexually active human being I think. You're yummy.

Have you've done sexual stuff with other guys?