Ask a 10% Bi Man Anything

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How many guys have you been with? When was the first time you were with a guy, and what did this involve? :)

I haven't counted the exact number. Not too many. My first experience was with my best friend when we were pretty young. We just fooled around with each other's bodies & it felt good. The first experience I remember vividly was kissing him. I thought I'd died & went to heaven. :tongue:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, a simple !00%.
That doesn't mean it's simple to determine.
How about 81:19?

How about a RANGE like they do in science investigations?

How about 1% to 79.65% straight on tuesdays. And then again 72.52% to !00% gay on thursdays?

Does that even make sense? :biggrin1:

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

How about 1% to 79.65% straight on tuesdays. And then again 72.52% to !00% gay on thursdays?

So that makes you 20.35% gay on tuesdays, and 72.52% straight on thursdays. Do you take the rest of the week off and pretend to be a puppy or something?!!! lol

Do you wax and does it hurt?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media

Makes more sense than anything I've said in this thread.
R U available next Tuesday?
(Actually, Jon, let me say that I've always found your openness a real charming thing. We need more of that on this earth.)

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A sleep over with you would lead to touching, jerking, etc...with just about any sexually active human being I think. You're yummy.

Have you've done sexual stuff with other guys?

Well this is a humorous thread. At least I HOPE it is. Thanks for the compliment about being "yummy". I definitely like being eaten, but not literally. :smile:

Most of my experiences with guys and girls have been more romantic that hardcore sexual. Sorry, I'm Italian & just a romantic guy.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't counted the exact number. Not too many. My first experience was with my best friend when we were pretty young. We just fooled around with each other's bodies & it felt good. The first experience I remember vividly was kissing him. I thought I'd died & went to heaven. :tongue:

Awww :)

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So that makes you 20.35% gay on tuesdays, and 72.52% straight on thursdays. Do you take the rest of the week off and pretend to be a puppy or something?!!! lol

Do you wax and does it hurt?

Actually the rest of the week I'm busy as hell with grad school. So maybe you could say I'm more 100% asexual on those days.

NOOOOOO! I don't wax. My g/f wanted me to try it on my stomach. We did it & it hurt like hell. I'm not that dedicated to my masculine beauty! I'd rather just be scruffy. :cool:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Makes more sense than anything I've said in this thread.
R U available next Tuesday?
(Actually, Jon, let me say that I've always found your openness a real charming thing. We need more of that on this earth.)

Rubi
Thanks for the nice comment. I appreciate it a lot. I think I'm booked next tuesday b/c my gay hormones kick in, & I lose control of myself & have to set up appointments for all my man sex. It's fucking exhausting. :cool:

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well this is a humorous thread. At least I HOPE it is. Thanks for the compliment about being "yummy". I definitely like being eaten, but not literally. :smile:

Most of my experiences with guys and girls have been more romantic that hardcore sexual. Sorry, I'm Italian & just a romantic guy.

There is nothing wrong with being romantic. I just meant sexual as experiences that were more than just friendships - kissing, etc.

What are you studying in grad school?

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you currently 10% gay, i.e. are one of out ten orgasms with men and the other nine with women?

Well there's another way of looking at this. I could have different numbers of orgasms with different genders on different days that might add up to 10% but then you'd have to do the math per year. Percentages confuse me. :rolleyes:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is nothing wrong with being romantic. I just meant sexual as experiences that were more than just friendships - kissing, etc.

What are you studying in grad school?

To be honest I sometimes get friendships & romance mixed up. I mean, if someone is a good friend & I care about them & they're attractive/attracted to me, then they could definitely become a romantic interest. The next natural step seems to be physical/sexual.

Architecture.