Ask a big white football player anything

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gees mate, ruined a great punchline for my joke.

I heard that Rugby League (as opposed to Union) had taken off in the US, guess it hasnt based on your reply. I used to play for a Reserve Grade side (one side away from our professional competition here) in my early 20's, but It really took its toll on one of my knees so I gave up.

I just can't get interested in American football, too much padding, play a real contact sport like a man :)

EDIT: Its not the season for it right now, but I know Spike TV in the US plays alot of NRL, our Australian/New Zealand Rugby League competition

I'm not sure how many people i would tell, but i would definitely beat the shit out of my friend.

Last edited:

bdope

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Free love and all that? I'm Louis XV, Palace of Versaille - on the rich side. The glaringly obvious question that everyone seems to be skirting around is how big is your cock?

i wondered how long it would be before someone brought that up, I'm about 7x6.25

bdope

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
oh wait, hold the phone! You wrestle??? Like in those tights??? Why is that? Why do you all wear those? And, are you good at wrestling?

Yes i do wrestle, and i do wear a singlet when I wrestle. I'm not sure exactly how singlets came about, and I'm not the greatest but I'm still good enough to wrestle for a division I school.

bdope

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Gees mate, ruined a great punchline for my joke.

I heard that Rugby League (as opposed to Union) had taken off in the US, guess it hasnt based on your reply. I used to play for a Reserve Grade side (one side away from our professional competition here) in my early 20's, but It really took its toll on one of my knees so I gave up.

I just can't get interested in American football, too much padding, play a real contact sport like a man :)

sorry about your joke. And rugby is growing in the U.S. but it's still not huge. And I'll just let the comment about playing a real sport slide.

thirstygirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the same questions I ask everyone

What's the last book you read?
What song would you want played at your funeral?
Where is the most unusual place you ever had sex?
Where have you not been that you would like to go?
What famous person living or dead would you have over for dinner and what would you serve?

Take your time.

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is just no stirring you is there! I am quite a sarcastic individual when it comes to humour, and I definitely respect anyone with the balls to take up a contact sport as rough as any code of football.

How long have you been playing for? Have you managed to avoid any serious injury so far? What kind of workout regime are you keeping during your on season?

sorry about your joke. And rugby is growing in the U.S. but it's still not huge. And I'll just let the comment about playing a real sport slide.

bdope

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
the same questions I ask everyone

What's the last book you read?
What song would you want played at your funeral?
Where is the most unusual place you ever had sex?
Where have you not been that you would like to go?
What famous person living or dead would you have over for dinner and what would you serve?

Take your time.

Last book I read is Perspectives in business ethics
The song I want at my funeral is we are the champions
most unusual place I've ever had sex is in the Athletic director's house.
I wold like to visit New Zealand
I would have megan fox over and I would serve champagne and cock.

bdope

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There is just no stirring you is there! I am quite a sarcastic individual when it comes to humour, and I definitely respect anyone with the balls to take up a contact sport as rough as any code of football.

How long have you been playing for? Have you managed to avoid any serious injury so far? What kind of workout regime are you keeping during your on season?

I've played for eight years now, two at the college level. My only serious injuries have been a concussion and a broken forearm. My workout regime is pretty intense during the season, weight lifting AT LEAST 5 times a week, practice 4-6 times a week, cardio/footwork sessions about twice a week and then of course games.