Ask a big white football player anything

mdshorts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know a damn thing about football, so forgive my ignorance.

When the two teams are lined up about to face off, one guy who is all crouched over snaps the ball back between his legs to the other guy waiting behind him.
Does the guy getting the ball have his hands resting on the other guys ass?

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is there anything that turns you on about being in the locker room with all those men after practice or a game? Not to say that you are turned on by the other guys, just, does all that testosterone get everyone going so when you go home afterwards doyou get unusually horny? Or is that just me because I love football players so much?

bigun8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In what conference does your team compete? I know there are only a few conferences that have Division I football and wrestling teams and would find it interesting to know which conference you compete in.

Also, which sport are the guys most open about nudity and sex? Are wrestlers or football players more apt to being nude around other guys or are they about the same?

Do wrestlers care about their bulges in their singlet when they wrestle? Is that something that is joked about in the locker room or is it something you think about when you are getting dressed or wrestling? Do you want it to show? Do you try to make it noticeable or try to hide it? How do others feel about it?

surfoneal06

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah i'm going to call violation on you bro, you don't play both sides of the ball in college, unless its very low d-3.

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah i'm going to call violation on you bro, you don't play both sides of the ball in college, unless its very low d-3.

I was going to say the same thing. Left tackle and middle linebacker? Come on now, that doesn't make sense. a 280-300+++ LBS tackle does not make for a good linebacker.

xGodsGiftx

Just Browsing
Media
why are u THAT much of a toolbag that u would post a useless thread like this on a site like this? Do u really have NO Life or are u just a Big White NERD?

bdope

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Business students arent all fat :p I'm a business student and I'm quite athletic. I work out at least 3 times a week (running, weights, etc.). Granted, I'm no football player (though this might be because Manhattan isnt known for its high school or college teams), but I think I do all right :rolleyes: Helps the stress associated with business lol. If you're going to be wealthy, might as well be wealthy, fit and hung, the trifecta!

Time for the question, UT or Red Tide?

Neither

bdope

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't know a damn thing about football, so forgive my ignorance.

When the two teams are lined up about to face off, one guy who is all crouched over snaps the ball back between his legs to the other guy waiting behind him.
Does the guy getting the ball have his hands resting on the other guys ass?

That's a common misconception, no His hands are under the center.

bdope

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Is there anything that turns you on about being in the locker room with all those men after practice or a game? Not to say that you are turned on by the other guys, just, does all that testosterone get everyone going so when you go home afterwards doyou get unusually horny? Or is that just me because I love football players so much?

Usually after practice or a game everyone is too tired to get turned on.

bdope

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In what conference does your team compete? I know there are only a few conferences that have Division I football and wrestling teams and would find it interesting to know which conference you compete in.

Also, which sport are the guys most open about nudity and sex? Are wrestlers or football players more apt to being nude around other guys or are they about the same?

Do wrestlers care about their bulges in their singlet when they wrestle? Is that something that is joked about in the locker room or is it something you think about when you are getting dressed or wrestling? Do you want it to show? Do you try to make it noticeable or try to hide it? How do others feel about it?

I'm in the Big 12. Wrestlers are more open to being nude. And the bulge in the singlet just isn't something you really worry about before a match.

bdope

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I never said I play both sides in the same game. However i have played both offense and defense in my collegiate career.

bdope

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was going to say the same thing. Left tackle and middle linebacker? Come on now, that doesn't make sense. a 280-300+++ LBS tackle does not make for a good linebacker.

We take our run defense very seriously. Most almost all of our linebackers are 250+.

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
Gees mate, ruined a great punchline for my joke.

I heard that Rugby League (as opposed to Union) had taken off in the US, guess it hasnt based on your reply. I used to play for a Reserve Grade side (one side away from our professional competition here) in my early 20's, but It really took its toll on one of my knees so I gave up.

I just can't get interested in American football, too much padding, play a real contact sport like a man :)

EDIT: Its not the season for it right now, but I know Spike TV in the US plays alot of NRL, our Australian/New Zealand Rugby League competition

you just need to get out there and get your banana knocked loose. then you'll understand. when you've got those pads on you think you can do anything.

cal_uncut

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I heard that Rugby League (as opposed to Union) had taken off in the US, guess it hasnt based on your reply. I used to play for a Reserve Grade side (one side away from our professional competition here) in my early 20's, but It really took its toll on one of my knees so I gave up.
Gay rugger here in Seattle. Portland used to have a gay team, but disbanded from lack of interest. San Francisco has one, not sure about Los Angeles. There are a few other teams throughout the US and it's growing in popularity all the time.

surfoneal06

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My best friend plays football for a big 10 school and is a linebacker and all their weights have to be in the 230-240 range or they do not dress because line backers have to be the most active players on d, playing both the run and dropping back on coverage. Their is no way a Big-12 school, with the passing / pro style offenses that are in that conference, that your team would have a 280 pound line backer that you say you are. One, you would not be able to contain a quarterback, 2 you wouldn't be able to bounce outside to stop the run/option, and 3 a big three there is now way you could drop in coverage to protect the middle of the field on a safety blitz ect. Why are you lying?