Ask a Black Girl Anything . . .

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it true that Naughty, NJQT & Rommette are LPSG's sassiest & sexy black women here?

You knew best to put me first! LOL! I cant speak for the other two girls oops WOMEN (Sorry, Rommette) but as for me... do you need to even ask that question? :biggrin1:

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've noticed a lot of heated stares from black woman when walking with a black guy (whether we're dating or just friends).

Do you feel any angst when you see a "white" woman with a "black" male?

Yes, this is a personal question :redface:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've noticed a lot of heated stares from black woman when walking with a black guy (whether we're dating or just friends).

Well,

Since there is a major shortage of dateable or marriageable black men to begin with there are often strong feelings when some black women see a black man with a white woman. Also if he is handsome or has something going for him you will get twice the amount of hateration. LOL! To each his or her own. By the way, that happens to black women as well.

Last edited:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naughty! You evaded the question!!!

Oh you want to know if I personally get angry when I see a white woman with a black man? Not usually, Im pretty used to it. The way I look at it all I need is one good man! Who knows, he may end up being white or asian! LOL!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Angst? No. Maybe a bit of resentment if the black male appears to be a college educated professional and not some gangsta thug type. Then again I very rarely see middle to upperclass white women with black men of any class. :confused:

See for a few decades it was somewhat acceptable for black men to date non-black women but not vice-versa. So consequently you ended up with a lot of bitter, single sistahs who were attempting to "keep it real" but you white girls weren't making it easy. :tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well,

Since there is a major shortage of dateable or marriageable black men to begin with there are often strong feelings when some black women see a black man with a white woman. Also if he is handsome or has something going for him you will get twice the amount of hateration. LOL! To each his or her own. By the way, that happens to black women as well.
Wish I'd seen your post first! You were more eloquent than myself.:cool:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Angst? No. Maybe a bit of resentment if the black male appears to be a college educated professional and not some gangsta thug type. Then again I very rarely see middle to upperclass white women with black men of any class. :confused:

See for a few decades it was somewhat acceptable for black men to date non-black women but not vice-versa. So consequently you ended up with a lot of bitter, single sistahs who were attempting to "keep it real" but you white girls weren't making it easy. :tongue:

I thought black women wanted to date white men. :flirt:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NJ, do you have a favorite novel, painting, song, or poem that celebrates Black womanhood?
:( It's okay, my ego will recover. :smile:

Okay, this is embarassing . . . but the answer is no. :redface:
I have a favorite in each of those categories but none of them celebrate Black womanhood.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ChockoKittie ,

What are your favorites?
Ego Tripping by Nikki Giovanni, Still I Rise by Maya Angelou, and Mother to Son by Langston Hughes, I love Langston (!).

Not to high jack, but I'd love if you'd list yours as well. :smile:

Let me think about that. Right now I am having a brain synapse but I know I can come up with some winners. I also love Langston and that song in particular.

Last edited by a moderator: