Ask a Black Girl Anything . . .

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Baby,

I fear I might bump you into the next county if we tried that! LOL! What a blast from the past.

Naughty perhaps if I got on the other side we could bump him back and forth between us. :lmao: I'm sure it would still be way more than he bargained for, but he'd have a nice story to tell his friends. :biggrin1: :cool:

Sounds like it might be something to dream about....

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naughty perhaps if I got on the other side we could bump him back and forth between us. :lmao: I'm sure it would still be way more than he bargained for, but he'd have a nice story to tell his friends. :biggrin1: :cool:

I have a name for it too. Bodacious Bum Ball! LOL!

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Here's one. I don't know any way to word this so it's not as offensive, but hey, you offered this thread up to answer questions and I've always wondered so...

Men of other races often perceive black women as having more testosterone than women of other races (whether this is true or not, I can't say), and as being far too aggressive to be good mates. Ie, not feminine enough.

Just like to know your response to this. I realize it's ugly and terrible, but many people do have this view.

edit: I saw a special on dating or something on Discovery, or one of those type channels. It mentioned this attitude/view towards black women, and tried to explain that's why they get the short end of the stick in the dating pool as far as women go. As far as men go, Asian men have it the worst, not hard to figure out the stereotype that leads to that though.

Last edited:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's one. I don't know any way to word this so it's not as offensive, but hey, you offered this thread up to answer questions and I've always wondered so...

Men of other races often perceive black women as having more testosterone than women of other races (whether this is true or not, I can't say), and as being far too aggressive to be good mates. Ie, not feminine enough.

Just like to know your response to this. I realize it's ugly and terrible, but many people do have this view.

Not a bad question, Javyn.

This makes me think of the famous "Ain't I a woman?" speech that Sojourner Truth delivered at the seminal event of the Women's Sufferage movement, the Seneca Falls convention. In answer to a white clergy man's premise that women were innately inferior to men due to them naturally being the weaker vessel, she pulled herself up to her full 6'0" and let the entire room know that though she worked like a man all day long she knew the pain of childbirth as well and the loss of those babes to slavery. It brought down the house. But it also pointed to the notion of what makes feminity.

I have seen women of many cultures display degrees of feistiness though some may be masked in feminine dress, mother guilt or being the power behind the throne. Black women, at least here in the US, coming out of the legacy of slavery have often been placed in the position of the primary bread winner, treated as beasts of burden and stereotyped as the female equivalent of her male counterpart. She has been seen as a sex object, sexually voracious and domineering on one hand and asexual ball buster on the other. Is this true? THere are always women who will fit the bill, but there are as many others who very well fit the most European standards of feminity. Much of what you may see are socio economic symptoms. When someone has to be the sole provider, chief cook and bottle washer, her softer feminine side may not necessarily be evident.

Within the black community being a strong black woman is not necessarily viewed as a bad thing. However, how some end up manifesting that strength when their cup hath run over is a very different thing.

Last edited:

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not a bad question, Javyn.

This makes me think of the famous "Ain't I a woman?" speech that Sojourner Truth delivered at the seminal event of the Women's Sufferage movement, the Seneca Falls convention. In answer to a white clergy man's premise that women were innately inferior to men due to them naturally being the weaker vessel, she pulled herself up to her full 6'0" and let the entire room know that though she worked like a man all day long she knew the pain of childbirth as well and the loss of those babes to slavery. It brought down the house. But it also pointed to the notion of what makes feminity.

I have seen women of many cultures display degrees of feistiness though some may be masked in feminine dress, mother guilt or being the power behind the throne. Black women, at least here in the US, coming out of the legacy of slavery have often been placed in the position of the primary bread winner, treated as beasts of burden and stereotyped as the female equivalent of her male counterpart. She has been seen as a sex object, sexually voracious and domineering on one hand and asexual ball buster on the other. Is this true? THere are always women who will fit the bill, but there are as many others who very well fit the most European standards of feminity. Much of what you may see are socio economic symptoms. When someone has to be the sole provider, chief cook and bottle washer, her softer feminine side may not necessarily be evident.

Within the black community being a strong black woman is not necessarily viewed as a bad thing. However, how some end up manifesting that strength when their cup hath run over is a very different thing.

Thats really interestng stuff NJ, I personally think a lot of white girls could learn from black women, being strong etc

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And I'll let in on a little secret: BLACK MEN GET MORE ANGRY ABOUT THEIR WOMEN DATING WHITE MEN THAN WHITE MEN DO ABOUT WHITE WOMEN FUCKING BLACK MEN![/quote]

Quote:

I don't know about that, but I live in the midwest which is ultra conservative. Extemely racsist

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NJ, where do good men hide? I'd like one that knows how to act sophisticated, but ain't afraid of lookin "too urban." Oh, and no more married men. Where should I start my search??

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where do I have to queue up for kissing your nipple? :biggrin1:
The list is long and forms to the right. :wink:

COME TO NY THEN.

Actually, I think you should come to Georgia. Apparently I live in the one enclave where interracial dating is de rigeur. :flirt:

NJ, where do good men hide? I'd like one that knows how to act sophisticated, but ain't afraid of lookin "too urban." Oh, and no more married men. Where should I start my search??
Trenton, NJ :cool:

Media
When I was living at home going to school I noticed black girls were always better at popping their gum and moving their head side to side to emphasize a point.

What do they call that in Georgia? In Louisiana they called it "Cluckin' they heads."

Inquiring white minds want to know. :afro:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are your favorite movies , music and books ?

You go first...

Last edited by a moderator:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was living at home going to school I noticed black girls were always better at popping their gum and moving their head side to side to emphasize a point.

What do they call that in Georgia? In Louisiana they called it "Cluckin' they heads."

Inquiring white minds want to know. :afro:

You know I dont think we have a name for it. But get on our nerves and you will see it! It is usually accompanied by "OH NO YOU DI'INT!" Eyebrows raised , lips pursed and with a finger pointed for emphasis!OH and we must not forget the three snaps and a swirl! LOL!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do think that black men ejaculate about the same amount as white guys or less despite their big genitalia?

Chuck,

YOu have lost your natural born mind and dont make mama help you find it ! LOL! :biggrin1:

(Naughty demonstrates the world famous secret sistah head move with three snaps and swirl with a head noogie and pluck up side da head for good measure to Chuck. LOL! )

Last edited: