ask a black guy anything

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am not willing to say that she was looking for someone smaller... All I know is she bitched about me being too big for well over 20 years. I really think that she was looking for something new and exciting. I've experianced every range of emotion so it probably isn't fair to put you on the spot, sorry bud.

hmmmm i really dont know how i would of reacted. was ur wife looking for some one smaller?

swiper007

Experimental Member
Media
how do you feel about the conception of masculinity in the black community and it's effect on male sexuality?

I feel that its alot of pressure for males especially black to represent a "masculine" characteristic. I Believe that society notion of a Black man is to be dominant. My conception is that feminine males are looked down upon in black communities. Therefore you see alot of Masculine gays and even homosexual gangsters. Thats my opinion

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You have to excuse me....I couldn't help it. The whole idea was so ludicrous....but then again, I guess not all gay men are feminine. I will concede that in the black community, you do have to act "hard". Otherwise, you may become the the one everyone beats up. Sad though.....

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel that its alot of pressure for males especially black to represent a "masculine" characteristic. I Believe that society notion of a Black man is to be dominant. My conception is that feminine males are looked down upon in black communities. Therefore you see alot of Masculine gays and even homosexual gangsters. Thats my opinion

Remember Omar in “The Wire.”