Ask A Black Guy

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stacy - I don't get sunburned. Africa, especially teh sub-Saharan part , has a mysterious history, so in high school I was able to school my cluless history teachers. I was (and still am) always one of the first ones picked in pick-up b-ball games. Least favorite has to be Jesse Jackson and ignant' ass afro-centrist that still live in 1860.

NJ - Good question. If only you knew how much I ask the same thing. My girlfriend is white and it's the first time I've been in a relationship with a woman who's not black. I ddin't go seeking her out though. Just kinda happened. I met her in a bookstore. I think the guys you are talking about actively seek out women because they are white (or whatever trait they seek). But I guess good things happen when you let life take its course (as in meeting the right woman, regardless of ethnicity or anything else...)

Naughty - I think it's because of the NBA. And the Kenyans.

Mr. Snakey - I used to think of it as a fun idea when I was like 13 but now....nah. Unless you are referring to "other people's pot" then yea.

Chocko - It felt like my dick wouldn't quit twitching.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stacy - I don't get sunburned. Africa, especially teh sub-Saharan part , has a mysterious history, so in high school I was able to school my cluless history teachers. I was (and still am) always one of the first ones picked in pick-up b-ball games. Least favorite has to be Jesse Jackson and ignant' ass afro-centrist that still live in 1860.

NJ - Good question. If only you knew how much I ask the same thing. My girlfriend is white and it's the first time I've been in a relationship with a woman who's not black. I ddin't go seeking her out though. Just kinda happened. I met her in a bookstore. I think the guys you are talking about actively seek out women because they are white (or whatever trait they seek). But I guess good things happen when you let life take its course (as in meeting the right woman, regardless of ethnicity or anything else...)

Naughty - I think it's because of the NBA. And the Kenyans.

Mr. Snakey - I used to think of it as a fun idea when I was like 13 but now....nah. Unless you are referring to "other people's pot" then yea.

Chocko - It felt like my dick wouldn't quit twitching.

Mista Geechee,

The NBA has NOTHING to do with Black men being all that and a bag of chips! LOL! The correct answer is "Sistah, cuz we got it like dat" LOL! :biggrin1:

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why do they bother you all so much?

Inevitably some without a sense of humor is going to post something awful and it's not going to be funny, just hurtful.

But to each his/her own folly. dont let me rain on your parade.

Love ya Naughty

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Inevitably some without a sense of humor is going to post something awful and it's not going to be funny, just hurtful.

But to each his/her own folly. dont let me rain on your parade.

Love ya Naughty

Love ya too babe. Dont worry right now people seem to be playing nicely. I think this is a good exercise in trust.