Ask A Black Guy

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do black guys tend to slouch/lean to one side when they drive? You can't all have scoliosis or orthopedic problems?:confused:

That gangsta lean? Once that music starts playin and we start rollin, it gets in our blood. We don't wanna feel like a tight ass.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mista Geechee, do you have good hair? It's hard for me to tell from your avatar pic? Do you find that women are attracted to you not just for your cock but your good hair?

I do not believe you just used the term "good hair" LOL! Baby any time you have it growing in the right places its all good. You can work with just about anything else.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello Mr Black Guy, I see that your nice thread has got over 400 views and my one has less than 100, why do you think people like looking at your stuff more than they like looking at my stuff?

HE serves a better meal at the cyber dinner table? Wuv woo, Catch! LOL! YOu cant beat that Southern hospitality...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote=naughty;1626242]I do not believe you just used the term "good hair" LOL! Baby any time you have it growing in the right places its all good. You can work with just about anything else.[/quote] That's what you think. I have the classic nappy, negro hair. :redface: I can work with it; but it takes some doing.

[quote=ZOS23xy;1627051]hmmm...scary avatar? You think?[/quote]
Aww, not everyone is as naturally hot as you are. :wink:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote=naughty;1626242]I do not believe you just used the term "good hair" LOL! Baby any time you have it growing in the right places its all good. You can work with just about anything else.[/quote] That's what you think. I have the classic nappy, negro hair. :redface: I can work with it; but it takes some doing.

[quote=ZOS23xy;1627051]hmmm...scary avatar? You think?[/quote]
Aww, not everyone is as naturally hot as you are. :wink:

But it looks as if it is thick, though. So many people would kill for a thick head of hair.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But it looks as if it is thick, though. So many people would kill for a thick head of hair.

Amen! It amazes me how some claim to have naturally curly hair but it turns out the majority of us do. Just depends on the curl pattern. I love my hair, especially after I started working with it instead of against it. It's thick, full of curls, healthy and a joy to have. Wish I did it years ago but better late than never!

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mista, did u avoid my question cuz of the subject matter or was it simply lost amidst the madness that these "ask a" threads were deemed blasphemous and temporarily merged?

I think it was lost. I didn't ignore it. Post it again. This thread was lost for a few days.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh it's thick alright.:biggrin1: I need a touch up right now, as a matter of fact. This southern humidity can wreck havoc with a sisters roots.

I can only imagine. I am sitting here with mine splayed out all over my shoulders with not a touch of curl anywhere to be seen. On a hot summer day all you can do it put it up throw a hat on it and grin the bastards down! LOL! :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can only imagine. I am sitting here with mine splayed out all over my shoulders with not a touch of curl anywhere to be seen. On a hot summer day all you can do it put it up throw a hat on it and grin the bastards down! LOL! :biggrin1:
I've been wearing wigs and clip on ponytails the last two weeks because from the front door to the car my curls just wilt. I end up looking as if I have over cooked rotini on my head. :mad:

Funny you mentioned hats. :biggrin1: I just bought a sweet, little, cowgirl hat at Wal-Mart yesterday. It's white straw with a large, oval, turquoise cabochon on the front.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dont know about yall, but, i would love to meet and have a little fun with njqt466.
Cosign.
I'm very into NJ, she seems like a lot of fun - opinionated, but fun. :wink:

Oh it's thick alright.:biggrin1: I need a touch up right now, as a matter of fact. This southern humidity can wreck havoc with a sisters roots.
The creamy crack, hahaha. Sowwy, but I would love to see every Black woman embrace their own hair's texture. I think many of us have forgotten what out hair looks like due to perming from such a young age. But I support your choice. :smile:

Amen! It amazes me how some claim to have naturally curly hair but it turns out the majority of us do. Just depends on the curl pattern. I love my hair, especially after I started working with it instead of against it. It's thick, full of curls, healthy and a joy to have. Wish I did it years ago but better late than never!
Agreed.
with the exception of a jheri curl in 1984 (yes I had one :biggrin1:) and a two year period where I wore a Nia Long short style that required relaxing, I always wore my hair in a naturally curly or brushed pony style. However, after two years of straight styling, I forgot how to deal with my hair in its natural state. Literally couldn't remember how to wash my ridiculously curly hair... but instead of running back to the stylist I just learned how to deal with my hair and it was a wonderful experience.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it was lost. I didn't ignore it. Post it again. This thread was lost for a few days.

Why are brothas so stingy with the meat? I mean is a peek too much to ask? Straight white guys will pull that shit out in a heartbeat just to show off, you'd think that as much as brothas brag about his big they are, they wouldn't mind proving it even if it's to a gay person. Are brothas scared that a gay man will latch on to their pelvis and never let go? Is it cuz of what the homies might say? Y so timid?[/quote]