Ask A Buddy To A Glory Hole With You?

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ever do it? Don't want to be weird about it but curious to know. Got a guy willing to open his gh for me on the regular. Enjoy sharing, curious if anyone has stories. If this has been asked before link me please.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure I understand the question. The buddy has the GH or you’re going with a friend? Haven’t used one except at a bathhouse. Not sure how it would change things to have someone with you. If it feels odd, he can stay in the car and wait for his turn. If his presence is to stimulate you in some fashion I suppose that’s something else entirely.

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not sure I understand the question. The buddy has the GH or you’re going with a friend? Haven’t used one except at a bathhouse. Not sure how it would change things to have someone with you. If it feels odd, he can stay in the car and wait for his turn. If his presence is to stimulate you in some fashion I suppose that’s something else entirely.
I have someone with a private GH - want to ask a friend to go with me to it.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have someone with a private GH - want to ask a friend to go with me to it.

Okay. Well I would find it boring to stand next to my friend while he got blown but some might find it arousing. I guess if his pants were around his ankles and I was lending a help hand it could be better. I’m guessing that you both will be getting serviced.
If it sounds like fun to you then go for it!!