Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course you were missed! :biggrin1:

The one for you... bide your time, grow closer to him and see how things go.

Or you could just go all out and tell him everything! It's up to you! It really depends on what type of person he is... you should base your actions around that. :smile:
DC, I'm in love with him. He makes me feel like living again. Thanks, DC

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Say, Dumbcow, you know this thread isn't gonna stop The Burger King, Beetlejuice, DEA, and Clarabelle from finding you, right?

Oh, and on a personal note, I checked the Hollywood California celeb directory; There's no listing for a Dumbcow anywhere.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Say, Dumbcow, you know this thread isn't gonna stop The Burger King, Beetlejuice, DEA, and Clarabelle from finding you, right?

Oh, and on a personal note, I checked the Hollywood California celeb directory; There's no listing for a Dumbcow anywhere.

But... They will never find me here! :biggrin1:

And of course there's no listing for dumbcow! I would never lower myself to Hollywood :eek:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But... They will never find me here! :biggrin1:

And of course there's no listing for dumbcow! I would never lower myself to Hollywood :eek:
Precisely! No Dumbcow in Hollywood, or NYC, or anywhere- you're just an internet mini celeb, which is almost as big as those flies you swat with your tail.

Whyyyyyyy, even the cannes film festival says the only cows they have come from the fast food concession on a seame seed bun with relish and a pickle.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Dc'

As your not keen on flying
Would you like to Crew or Own this Wonderful looking Beast'?
(You can bio-alfa fuel her as well)
enz

The price of being green? $1.5 million - 05 Sep 2008 - NZ Herald: New Zealand National news

:biggrin1: That looks like a fun boat to own... Although I'm not too keen on boats either (or any travel for that matter) and unfortunately this cow doesn't quite have deep enough pockets to reach $1.5m

Precisely! No Dumbcow in Hollywood, or NYC, or anywhere- you're just an internet mini celeb, which is almost as big as those flies you swat with your tail.

Whyyyyyyy, even the cannes film festival says the only cows they have come from the fast food concession on a seame seed bun with relish and a pickle.

:cool: Well, that's because I stay away from Hollywood and the rest of the human places!

The Cannes film festival? There's no chance of me going to there! I'll stick to Bovinewood and Cowes film festival thank you! :cool:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: That looks like a fun boat to own... Although I'm not too keen on boats either (or any travel for that matter) and unfortunately this cow doesn't quite have deep enough pockets to reach $1.5m

:cool: Well, that's because I stay away from Hollywood and the rest of the human places!

The Cannes film festival? There's no chance of me going to there! I'll stick to Bovinewood and Cowes film festival thank you! :cool:
Humph, only you would think hanging out with bovines would give you a status symbol. I'll stick to the place in California with the giant letters, thank you. You'll probably only get a star on the walk of fame if you take a pic of it, and morph your name and likeness on the star.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Humph, only you would think hanging out with bovines would give you a status symbol. I'll stick to the place in California with the giant letters, thank you. You'll probably only get a star on the walk of fame if you take a pic of it, and morph your name and likeness on the star.

:smile: Alright then! you stick with Hollywood, and I'll stay with the wonderful Cowlywood!

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah! and I hear that Cowlywood has a retirement package suited for dumbcows; an all expense paid one way trip to the slaughterhouse.

HEY "MPC"!

Please DO NOT even SUGGEST such a fate for OUR FAVORITE COW!! We want HIM to be with us FOREVER and we wish him only THE VERY BEST each day. Lotsa alfalfa to eat and spring water to drink and a field filled with trees where he can rest and chew his cud in complete COMFORT.

Hugs DC and gives him lotsa TLC and kisses his PINK NOSE*

RICKY_27

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Moo Cow, Moomoomoo moo moom mooo mo moooomo ?:eek:

Mooooooo!? :mad: Moo, Mooooo!!!!!! :biggrin1:, Mooo, moooo moOOOoOooo :tongue:

Yeah! and I hear that Cowlywood has a retirement package suited for dumbcows; an all expense paid one way trip to the slaughterhouse.

:rolleyes: I'm never going to retire, silly! :biggrin1: I'll be here forever!

HEY "MPC"!

Please DO NOT even SUGGEST such a fate for OUR FAVORITE COW!! We want HIM to be with us FOREVER and we wish him only THE VERY BEST each day. Lotsa alfalfa to eat and spring water to drink and a field filled with trees where he can rest and chew his cud in complete COMFORT.

Hugs DC and gives him lotsa TLC and kisses his PINK NOSE*

RICKY_27

:biggrin1:

:hug: thanks, Ricky :cool: