Ask a Drag Queen anything.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Oh I'd be disqualified immediately. I'm keeping it under wraps until I can review my options and make a decision. :tongue:
Keep it under wraps how? More duct tape?

interesting that calboner posted that quick on a drag queen thread!
Sir Cal can do any GD thing he wants.

I mean, have you seen his gallery? Have you seen his ASS?!! :eek5:

rob_

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can you juggle your boobs while singing "I Shall Survive" while doing the loopdyloop with a hula hoop?

I can do anything while singing I Will Survive.
And boob juggling is one of the first things they teach you as a baby Drag.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I feel like I am in a remake of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.
Oh you wish, girlfriend. Any excuse for you to get glammed up and put on a show.

I couldn't survive without duct tape.
Or hairspray.
Alright, enough of this foolishness. A serious question about survival: You've been shipwrecked on a remote tropical island with a strapping sturdy Samoan. What's your first order of business?

A) Look for water.
B) Build a fire.
C) Fix your face.
D) Chow down on some Polynesian pork.

aaaaannndd . . . . . cue visual aid.

rob_

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Alright, enough of this foolishness. A serious question about survival: You've been shipwrecked on a remote tropical island with a strapping sturdy Samoan. What's your first order of business?

A) Look for water.
B) Build a fire.
C) Fix your face.
D) Chow down on some Polynesian pork.

aaaaannndd . . . . . cue visual aid.

Well, if I end up getting rescued, it will probably end up on the news. So I would fix my face first and get myself camera ready.

Next I'd have a taste of that Polynesian pork. (Pork is the only food drag queens eat.) Then I would fix my face again, because I'm a messy eater. :tongue:

I wouldn't have to look for water. If it was a shipwreck, we would have crashed right beside water, duh!!

And the picture looks pretty warm, so I wouldn't need to build a fire.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Wrong, wrong, wrong!!! First of all you can't drink salt water, silly girl. The correct answer is to chow down on the Polynesian pork first. Then once you've made him your love slave, have him build you a fire. You'll need that for cooking, and also to signal passing ships. Then send him off to hunt for food and haul fresh water back to camp. (No, not that kind of camp. Silly girl.) While he's gone you'll need to fix your face so you look real pretty when he gets back. Then give him a big reward for all his hard work. At this point you might decide to forget about the signal fire . . . .